Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Round one scorecard:

quote:

24 Joementum
15 Turdfuzz
12 http://i.imgur.com/BtyHcam.jpg
10 Baloogan
8 al!
8 Mariana Horchata
5 Caro
5 Lindsey O. Graham
5 Cefte
5 Ed Balls
5 nonsense
4 Vilerat
4 Boosted_C5
3 karl sharks
3 Mitt Romney
3 Negromancer
2 Squizzle
2 crazy cloud
2 Matey
2 Zyla
2 Covok
2 Epic High Five
1 Yinlock
1 Duscat
1 big black turnout

This is an elector only vote. Only those who received votes in Round 1 are eligible to be electors in Round 2!

So, Candidates, the rules for round two are as follows:
Every day, you may discuss among yourselves what you wish to do. You each have a number of votes equal to the number of votes you received in round one - you may decide to keep your votes, distribute them all to another single candidate, or split them among several other candidates, including yourself. You can change your mind as much as you want until the end of the first day, at which point this thread will be closed, but do it in a new post. Vote transfers do not happen until the end of the day.

Votes given should be in BOLD, and take the form of

quote:

5 votes to Yinlock

At the end of 24 hours, all candidates with the lowest remaining vote count will be eliminated, and any votes they still possess will be voided. This will continue until one candidate has a majority of the remaining votes.

Horse trading, negotiation, back slapping, toxx promises of various sorts in regards to your ultimate platform or donations you'll make if you win or whatever, all that and more is actively encouraged.

As always, any commentary not directly related to this round should be posted in the President of C-Spam Election Season: Meta-Discussion thread

You may begin

GlyphGryph has issued a correction as of 21:38 on Jan 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i seductively request all nite crewers and also everyone else unite around turdfuzz (who is me)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i am of the opinion that Joementum is the best choice and would whole heartedly support a Joementum/Turdfuzz ticket

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

as the puppetmaster of the fist, i cast all the fist's votes for the fist

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
LYING FORUM still reports results from RIGGED POLL with my MASSIVE LANDSLIDE SUPPORT BEING SUPPRESSED - I will challenge!

I HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR MYSELF AND HAVE NO DEALS WITH BOOSTED, NO LOANS, NOTHING

Duscat has issued a correction as of 21:42 on Jan 18, 2017

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I will continue complaining about things in threads for your votes. Also I can be bribed with a game on steam to vote for anyone you wish

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

also btw

15 votes to turdfuzz

cuz i migte forget or get chain probed who knows im nota fucken fortune man

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
[OOC] y'all toss me about 12 votes or so and we are gonna see something goddamn amazing the likes of which has never been seen on a political shitposting forum :iit:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

duscat gimme ur votes dude

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i mean vote

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Duscat posted:

[OOC] y'all toss me about 12 votes or so and we are gonna see something goddamn amazing the likes of which has never been seen on a political shitposting forum :iit:

this sounds tempting

turdfuss are you gonna promise spomething better?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Duscat posted:

you cannot hope to win alone. vote for the fist. any who cast their vote for the first will be offered a place on my puppet council

edit: zyla, puppet council my brother

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz posted:

duscat gimme ur votes dude

i mean if it comes to that in these hunger games, yeah, i'm an orangutan man all the way, a vote for me is a vote for turdfuzz!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Zyla posted:

this sounds tempting

i can promise a whole lot o things

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Duscat posted:

i mean if it comes to that in these hunger games, yeah, i'm an orangutan man all the way, a vote for me is a vote for turdfuzz!

get a load o this incredilby smart and well endowed man

other posters should be like this guy!!

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Zyla posted:

this sounds tempting

zyla, im a posting pal yr a ghosting pal. were aren't so different and i reckon i could use your votes

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Duscat posted:

1 vote to Duscat

LYING FORUM still reports results from RIGGED POLL with my MASSIVE LANDSLIDE SUPPORT BEING SUPPRESSED - I will challenge!

I HAVE NEVER VOTED FOR MYSELF AND HAVE NO DEALS WITH BOOSTED, NO LOANS, NOTHING

duscat, my friend. yr dog av is just the thing my campaign needs. the flip flopping that can really back up my signature spin. in exchange for accepting my offer to bring you on as my running mate, i would gladly accept the transference of your vote to myself

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

vote me or yr dick will fall off

if you dont have a dick, vote me or youll grow a bundle of dicks from each shoulder and then the dicks will fall off at a rate of one dick per shoulder per day

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if you have neither a dick nor shoulders your in the clear, vote yr conscience

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

For all those whose cares have been our concern, the work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives, and the dream shall never die.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i nominate hillary clinton

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
A vote for Al! is a vote for anarchy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqPC08cPGJw

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
1 vote for crazy cloud
1 vote for turdfuzz

the nc shall inherit the earth, hale shaytan

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
So a couple heads ups:

You don't need to vote for yourself, if you don't vote you just... keep your votes.

8 hours and 15 minutes until the day ends.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

1 vote for Squizzle

10 points to gryffindor

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

1 vote for crazy cloud
1 vote for turdfuzz

the nc shall inherit the earth, hale shaytan

this right here is a GOOD DUDE w/ a HUGE SCHLONG but that other vote my dude i know u want that vote n i want u to have it too but these be hard times n if u dont spend that vote u might lose it tonite!!!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! is

Anarchy is also

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

when trump won i was there
i never stopped postin
i will never stop postin
i was there
i was ur rock
let me be ur rock again

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Turdfuzz posted:

when trump won i was there
i never stopped postin
i will never stop postin
i was there
i was ur rock
let me be ur rock again

look i know a lot of u are thinking "turdfuzz has got this it's an inevitability" but we are less than 48 hours from a trump presidency people. do u really want to take another gamble on someone "electable" or "inevitable"? i think not.

a vote for the cspam president turnout campaign is a vote against inevitability and a vote for a new unprecedented era of chill

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
turdfuzz is definitely more anarchy than al

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

turdfuzz is more entropy than al but idk if hes more anarchy

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
Invalid post

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 20:51 on Jan 18, 2017

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The fist begrudgingly transfers its votes to al, who is a good boy.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
Invalid post

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 22:54 on Jan 18, 2017

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

big black turnout posted:

look i know a lot of u are thinking "turdfuzz has got this it's an inevitability" but we are less than 48 hours from a trump presidency people. do u really want to take another gamble on someone "electable" or "inevitable"? i think not.

a vote for the cspam president turnout campaign is a vote against inevitability and a vote for a new unprecedented era of chill

i aint even in the lead u gat dang son of a jerk

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Squizzle posted:

turdfuzz is more entropy than al but idk if hes more anarchy

i swear to god if ur callin me low energy....

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lots of folks signing up for no dick/shoulder dicks itt

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

All the votes should go to me Donny Nonsense Tromp!!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

What can I say, I'm a cuck and flipped!

Votes have been transferred to Al!

5 votes to Al!

can i have at least like 1
or 2
or all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Nonsense posted:

All the votes should go to me Donny Nonsense Tromp!!

nonsense please i need ur votes my man my dude my homie4life

• Locked thread