Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

bought this tonight and its pretty good. keep dying tho :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

every word in the title except for the words "of the" is extremely bad rear end

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

shadow: extremely cool word, makes you think of the dark and how you're apart of it
tactics: awesome, lets everyone know it was all planned all along and extremely skilled, nothing is left to chance
blades: more than one blade? hell. loving. yes. you know theres going to be some win when fools are getting cut
of the: useless filler words but required to make a complete sentence, acceptable
shogun: not only are they legendary warriors... they have gun in their name.... :stare: freakin sweet lois

conclusion: 9/10 epic name, would be improved taking out the filler words and calling it shadow tactics: shogun blades

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

You didn't tell us anything about it but I googled a video and this game is extremely my poo poo thanks op

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Been looking atthis. Might have to get it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think it looks awesome as well.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i think of the is badass as well

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

tumor looking batty posted:

bought this tonight and its pretty good. keep dying tho :sweatdrop:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

shadow: extremely cool word, makes you think of the dark and how you're apart of it
tactics: awesome, lets everyone know it was all planned all along and extremely skilled, nothing is left to chance
blades: more than one blade? hell. loving. yes. you know theres going to be some win when fools are getting cut
of the: useless filler words but required to make a complete sentence, acceptable
shogun: not only are they legendary warriors... they have gun in their name.... :stare: freakin sweet lois

conclusion: 9/10 epic name, would be improved taking out the filler words and calling it shadow tactics: shogun blades

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

About to fire up Lava Knife: Avalanche Shark Attack myself.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Blazefall Binalblades

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

yah the name is dumb

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Adbot