Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

I already received two items from different sellers that I ordered on the 4th which is slightly on the faster side of typical. What pisses me off is the weird tracking, almost everything has a tracking number but they're all loving useless. The items I already received are all "Accepted by airline", but even worse is the tablet I ordered last week from banggood which has no updates at all. I know it will be at least another week but come on! I need real time GPS tracking for this stuff already.
The cheapest shipping services in China only do tracking domestically, once packages exit China they enter a quantum superposition.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Aliexpress will now give you an $8 coupon for screaming at the top of your lungs at your phone for ten seconds

I haven't tried it because my dignity level hasn't fallen that far yet but it's in the game section

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/The-real-1968-year-More-than-45-years-old-pu-er-tea-health-care-Puer-tea/32839359537.html
here's a brick
of tea
from 1968

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

seemingly due to 95% of my purchases on ali being microcontrollers and breakout boards the item recommendation algorithm has lost its mind

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

goatface posted:

Is that a laser pointer?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fre...2848201918.html
a lighter, there's a video in the description

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

goatface posted:

If you order s&m stuff do you think they'd put "fetish mask" on the label?

(not my order)

also good:

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Olal-C Dental Floss Baby seems like a good pairing for my Oral-B toothbrush

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

$154 including shipping

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Der Shovel posted:

Is that thing labeled a "turbo"? Because I know I wouldn't be necessarily comfortable with anything "turbo" near my junk.
Automatic Thrusting Piston Retractable Heating Realistic Vagina Real Pussy Voice Blowjob Male Masturbator Sex Toys For Men

Fully automatic telescopic gun god, 360 degree surround heating vagina, Japanese AV star original sex moaning, TPE material soft meat;
Fully automatic telescopic 380 times / minute of various telescopic postures,
3 speeds + 7 frequencies, 10 style of pleasure;
4cm of telescopic stroke, hundreds of granulation particles with grinding, scraping, wrapping, sucking;

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

it's 2020 and you know what that means: the return of the sparrow elimination campaign

High Power Most Powerful Military 450nm 100000m Blue Laser Pointer Pen Adjustable Focus Burning Paper range to 10000 meters

item description says it has a power of 300W but it also says it's 3.7V @ 1.1A so that doesn't work out

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

https://a.aliexpress.com/_dTwqPlb
This one costs 100k and somehow

they've managed to find a way to ship it by mail with no tracking

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Happiness Commando posted:

Anyone else having luck with this? Seems deleted for me.
Aliexpress hides the listings of a lot of masks if you're in the US.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33007141696.html

Installation is just $5.80

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Recommendation system on a roll today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Coxswain Balls posted:

How is that $8k for just being a model, is it like selling PS5 boxes where you're hoping to scam people who are trying to buy the real thing for a price that's too good to be true?
It's custom order so the price isn't necessarily real. A real AGM-88 is 13 feet long though, so maybe they'll actually sell you a metal one that size?