Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
:holymoley: LOOK at these bargains!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

1gnoirents posted:

This place sells literally everything and I cant wait for trump to shut it all down cause it shows you what things actually cost and thats not good

Slave labor enthusiasts ITT

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Hug in a Can posted:

there is no ethical consumption in our society

and I've seen plastic things I paid $1.50 for on sale in a stylish box with a label at tj maxx for $10, so gently caress it, in my opinion

I mean yeah the money you pay for the same item marked up downtown is probably not going to the people who actually made it but it at least rooms room for the imagination.

It just seems a little cynical to go "oh well everything we buy is made by people who receive barely enough in return to get food and housing to continue working but nothing more than that so who cares"

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

Does anyone have links to Alibaba being a slave labor ring or are we just keeping with racist rumors put forth by companies who want to mark it all up.

It reminds me of the lies spread by Games Workshop fanboys who go after recasters saying that some how the Games workshop resin (finecast / forgeworld) is some how way more healthy than Chinese resin.

Uh no, all of the opinions I stated were just my own reservations about buying from a company that obviously (as opposed to just probably) cannot pay its workers anything above a subsidence wage.

If in your world that's an opinion that can only be wrought into exististence from the racist conspiracy of Big Department Store, then be all means keep doing you my man

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Neurolimal posted:

In all honesty buying from aliexpress probably has a way higher chance that the chinese manufacturers actually get paid, than buying from american redistributers

Neither are guiltless, but change is going to come from within china, not a few americans refusing to buy the Ugly Slut t-shirt, might as well remove the middle man leech and give as much of the payment to the factory as you can

lmao

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Sounds like you're into terrapins :c00lbert:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Why are you putting cheaply made chinese horse bridle equipment in your drinks!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
That's not what I was expecting after the baby cake molds

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Neurolimal posted:

I cant think of a worse contraceptive idea than a nylon condom

Maybe a fishnet condom?

I'm sure your mother could tell you

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Jihad Me At Hello posted:

God I wish Mario looked like this in the game.

Why do you think the princess keeps ending up in another castle

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
:nws:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

why does this dude even need it his junk like, barely exists

Huh. Sounds like you're asking for a mod challenge bub

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I want to get the rocks and throw them at people. From a rooftop

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

i cut my finger pretty bad with one of those utility knives (they are sharp as hell)

cant wait to see what kind of infections you get from an aliexpress knife

It'll probably cure your ear infection given how many antibiotics are just lying around in china

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Get a 2 inch tall cat tree and keep caterpillars instead