Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Duckula posted:

More bootlego - poo poo just keeps coming

What seller do you use for these? I'd like to get some generic sets for my kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

You don't walk in it, you curl up into a ball on the floor and pretend to be Mother Brain.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Restoration? That thing looks like a dick guillotine

I'll take two.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

keevo posted:

This is the only place I go to for knock off ray bans: http://aooko.v.yupoo.com

Message the guy on What's App and he'll send a link to his latest Aliexpress/Taobao/DH Gate store where you can buy it. They're really really really good knock offs.

Dang the sunglasses I just lost are on here. What are his prices /shipping times like?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The sunglasses guy was super prompt in getting back to me on WhatsApp but all the links to his stores were immediately dead. Maybe Big UV is finally closing in.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

keevo posted:

Ask him again in a couple days. His stores get closed all the time which is why he only advertises his WhatsApp vs the actual store links.

Thanks! Also, he didn't send an Aliexpress one, only a DH Gate one and something else. Did you buy from him through Ali?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Oh I just remembered I ordered a knockoff PAX vaporizer from there that died inside of two weeks, haha

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

guavo posted:

Looks like all the goodies I ordered in February and already got refunds for are just starting to show up, and now I know why!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/surge-in-e-shopping-blamed-for-canada-post-delivery-delays-1.4161242

What's weird is the nano-lego shop I bought from drop ships from inside Canada, so it's very quick delivery.

This sounded so reasonable until

quote:

Secondly, he says, the majority of the packets are too small to be handled by Canada Post machinery. 

"They have to be processed by hand. That means somebody looks at every address," said Hamilton. 

What the hell Canada Post?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cannon_Fodder posted:

:hb: New House Challenge! :hb:

Buy a whole fuckload of those LED light strips and do a whole wall with them and turn your garage into a 24/7 Daft Punk show

Populate your garden space with 100% mystery plants from Ali.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ordered a Maui hook for the kid and its...not exactly what we expected

https://youtu.be/FjeatgFVYL8

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Snowy posted:

How can you post that without linking it goddamn

The item is unavailable now but this is the seller. If anyone finds the Optimus that sings How Far I'll Go I got dibs though.

http://s.aliexpress.com/zIj22uiU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Synthbuttrange posted:

The store page did not give a good indication of how gigantic the hood is on this.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...1919015913.html

:laffo:

Otherwise it's nice and warm and a steal at $50

I've ordered a few (men's) hoodies from AX and they usually have the opposite problem, like the sweater fits perfectly everywhere else but the hood is comically, unusably small.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

teenytinymouse posted:

If they say 86cm bust does that actually mean that? Is the size guide real? Because I want the coat but I want it to fit

The actual measurements on AX are usually correct. That's how you should be picking sizes rather than just going up two.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

the_male_gaze.txt

buy them here!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Synthbuttrange posted:

Those are tritrium gas lights, not actual rods of tritium. They're pretty common in all sorts of things, mostly outdoor gear and watchfaces.

If it turns out to be tritium rods, would this be the first instance of gaslighting about gas lights?

Unrelated: I am becoming increasingly peeved at how many times the suggested other items after completing a purchase, turns out to be a cheaper version of what you just bought. And by how many times I mean every single time.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I wonder if even the idea of women carrying around high powered pocket flamethrowers would have any significant deterrent effect on sexual assault.

Now I'm looking up dentatas on AX please send help

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mods please change my name to Sand Hammer also I am buying the gently caress out of that Captain Planet shirt

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I know this is blasphemy in the AX thread but please, please do not buy a bidet or anything that will shoot you in the butt from AX

Never forget
http://gizmodo.com/5157354/boy-killed-anally-when-office-chair-explodes

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

This will be the first thing I've ordered from AliExpress :toot:

Excited to find out if I even get one that plays the right song.

It'll be the correct song, as performed by Optimus Prime

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Those fish slippers look uncomfortable but I need them right now please

e: $25 seems high but gently caress it
New Arrival Personality Fish Design Summer Shoes Men Sandals Open Toe Comfortable Slippers Mens Flip Flops

http://s.aliexpress.com/VfuqAn2Y

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Aug 14, 2017

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Druid Voltron posted:

Are M:tG proxy cards considered illegal if I'm not selling them or using them in actual tournaments?

Why would they be and who would ever know or care?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I haven't played magic since high school but what illegalities are you seriously concerned about? Like are the cops going to come in and seize 3 mana?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Heard that Ubisoft is doing an HD port of "eat cookies" for current gen systems

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Pick posted:

Mini bike pump w/ peripherals, $3.50

Mods please change my name to Doublestroke Gasmouth

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I want to order this and forget about it until it randomly shows up

http://s.aliexpress.com/qIJnQzmA

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I thought I remembered someone asking about Wish earlier in the thread but can't find the response. Is ordering from there legit? Its very clearly AliExpress types of stuff but I'm thinking the shipping times won't be as crazy. Anyone use them?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The chastity belt of the future...today!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm looking to order a music box (the wind-up kind) for my kid, preferably featuring a horse. Has anyone by chance ordered one they like?

If possible I would like it not to say "AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I thought loss memes were supposed to have four panels

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Things I need: several interesting keychains, a case for a 2DS or 3DS (this is not for a DS, but I've determined that it's the optimal size and shape for what I need)

Any cool recommendations?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SEX BURRITO posted:

Of course I have a keychain recommendation:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32823736013/32823736013.html

Christmas is already taken care of this year.

Excellent. Now I just need a dilz-shaped Nintendo DS case and I'm all set.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Just ordered that knockoff Merkur, thanks!

Thirded that safety razors are no more work, and really a whole lot less work, than your Mach 10 Fusion Glide horseshit. The biggest difference is that you can always shave with a sharp blade instead of letting the cartridges wear down to the point that you might as well be shaving with a spoon because those cartridges are like 3/$20 instead of 100/$20 for Feather or other normal razor blades.

E: shavegoons, are any of the shave brushes on Ali worth a look? I am using my grandfather's badger hair brush but it's getting kind of ratty. Or are the ones on Ali going to be dog hair or something?

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Feb 12, 2018

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Kibbles n Shits posted:

Got my QShave razor today. This thing is pretty awesome actually, it's a Merkur Futur but for about 1/10th the price. A real gem if you're in to dirt cheap but still good shaving like me. (Don't use the included blades, I use Feather exclusively)

Just ordered and received this and would give it a strong recommend if you're considering a safety razor. Its every bit as good as the midrange safety I've been using for years.

The included blades are indeed poo poo though. I wouldn't even use these things for coke.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

mkdnn02 posted:

Months ago people were posting links to a sunglasses seller. I have the link but can't get in contact...can anyone help me out here.

I don't have the link to his stores anymore but the sellers name was AOOKO if that helps any. I think he sold through DHGate and Taobao (two similar sites to AliExpress)

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I ordered those meat socks on a whim before realizing they're women's. Not that I think socks are gendered in any way but are these things going to be so tiny that I'll end up putting them on the cat?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

That baby parts box is the sickest, most hilarious thing I've seen in this thread for a while and that's saying something. Is wood the right medium to store any of that poo poo in? I can just imagine the smell.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Pick posted:

My baby teeth are all in a bag and smell fine

I was thinking more about the cord but also: ew

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

This one made me giggle:

There were about eight items in that envelope, none of them being cream or even creamy. Why cream?

China Retails Everything Around Me

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I ordered those meat socks and they didn't have the desired effect of grossing out my kids. I also got that shaving bib thing to catch your hair when you shave and it's okay I guess but seems needlessly complicated. Not my best haul this time around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Four months? I'd say try a dispute if you have the option.