Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I like AliExpress but their tools are trash and anything metal probably contains a good dose of lead and cadmium. That being said, they are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

This will be perfect to kill those birds that keep stealing the squirrels food

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I like the etc in the ingredients

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

communism owns

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

it's called a sanxian, racist

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

Doesn't the Australian flag have six stars?

Sticky fingered Aussies stole one

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Shameful

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ino? More like I...no

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

luv 2 date boys posted:

seriously I want to buy more Chinese clothes but the sizing makes no goddamn sense. I normally wear a small in the US but these charts keep telling me I need a Chinese large or extra large. Someone link me a wikihow on this poo poo or something

2-3 sizes up like the other poster said. I normally wear a large and usually need a 3x for chinese stuff

E: note that I am tall, not fat tyvm

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

They're no longer allowed to see their nieces and nephew ever since they got put on the registry

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I have a lightbulb like that they own yes

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

King Vidiot posted:

That says "microwave oven", do they not melt somehow when anywhere near a 400+ degree oven?

e: and I'm talking about regular fabric oven mitts, like those cheap Marvel branded infinity gauntlet mitts that melted and burned people

https://help.lootcrate.com/hc/en-us/articles/210786983-NOTICE-May-2016-Marvel-Infinity-Gauntlet-Oven-Mitt

Burned by lootcrate again

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Axolotl posted:

Your next AliExpress purchase should be a goddamn keyboard.

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Please use the most common letter in the alphabet.

whichever one of you snitched should be ashamed

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Original_Z posted:

This one is impressive for how low-effort it is:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sum...d8-3efea670d333

It's a shirt about nothing

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tot...2581241281.html

I wonder what an XXL would be what in American size?

I ordered a hoodie and wear a large normally, a 3x fits me snugly

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

I naturally assumed this was supposed to go in your butt, but no, it's worse.

It's better. Sounding snipe

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

just buy one and post the results

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

500 good dogs posted:

I already bought the legit version of the sweatshirt someone buy the alix version and we can compare notes

Who is a bad enough dude to buy the hoodie to prove a point on the internet

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

They're good, I use them to stash money around, so like capsules of money in my car chassis and on all my keychains and etc. Emergency stuff.

There's always money in the banana stand

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Now they just need to make a charm you attach to it so you can tell that it's yours

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Should be $69

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Welp, I'm sold

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Neurolimal posted:

yes. also i called them poor mans andrewchristian and nobody got it, so now I know theres no gay ppl ITT (or the ones here have no taste)

Will they show off my dick better through slacks? pulling some power​ moves and want to intimate them with the monster

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

King Vidiot posted:

Someone earlier in the thread linked you to the homepage with the language in Dutch, and your cookies now have even the regular site without the .nl set to Dutch as the default language. It doesn't have to be "the first", it's just any time the language is anything but English it'll stick.

Just find the language settings and change it back.

hosed up if true

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Unless he got the 4 pack for 9 dollars it don't matter. Will women find my penis more attractive in them

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

44 waist is undeniably fat

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I like the Chinese penis trap

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jihad Me At Hello posted:

Punk Rave Mens Coat Long Jacket Black Gothic Steampunk VTG Regency Highwayman
http://s.aliexpress.com/aa6jaURj

"Unreal cool cape!
Come for a week. a week Karl!
Quality fabric and sewing on top (believe I sometimes sew itself).
Put a small gift.
This is now my best quality order and very fast delivery."

a week Karl!

Owns

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

What's different in Washington

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

"We had an anonymous tip that it appeared they were operating as an unlicensed money transfer," said Deb Bortner, Director of Consumer Services with the state's Department of Financial Institutions.

State regulators say that tip was true. Aliexpress and its payment site Alipay needed a money transfer license to hold funds, like escrow -- similar to what the state says Amazon, Google and Paypal have.

"They are licensed money transmitters, they follow the law and we expect others in the same position to follow the law if they want to do business here," Bortner said.

The license is a one-time $1,200 fee plus a tax, based on the total annual sales to Washington state residents -- a tax not to exceed $100,000 a year.

Seems like a trivial amount with how much they make but that's a bullshit tax too

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

If you want straight up bootlegs then check dhgate

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I've bought off them and got the items but those are valid complaints

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

twoday posted:

What size do you recommend for L?

I am tall and slim and wear a us large, 3x is what I get and even then some things don't fit right. Get a tailor tape and measure yourself, then use those on their size charts to get the right one. If you are fat or even probably normal sized american, get a 4x or 5x

E: I'm 6'0 and between 155 and 160 just for reference

Blue Train fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Mar 22, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

I usually wear a US medium shirt (5'11" and 150lb), and AliExpress XL shirts usually fit me closely but properly. In addition to getting the sleeve and torso length correct, you've also got to have a reasonably healthy body shape -- if you have a gut like Homer Simpson, you might just be out of luck.

I have a couple more on order that should arrive in the next week or so, see if the sizing holds up.

My problem has been that the shoulders are too narrow so while the arm length and shirt length are ok, I can't hold my arms out in front of me unless I wanna do a fat guy in a little coat impression

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

There is a website that shows what bands us carriers support, check the phone bands against that. You may be unable to get LTE and you will likely be limited to gsm so no sprint or verizon or their resellers

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Cheat-sheet-which-4G-LTE-bands-do-AT-T-Verizon-T-Mobile-and-Sprint-use-in-the-USA_id77933

Blue Train fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Mar 26, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

So you give it a quarter and it gives a you a blow job? Sign me up

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

spog posted:

Something, something ... your mom.

No she's american so you put in a dollar and then​ breaks down. It costs five dollars to fix

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Put a gun in it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

One big cart but you select what to pay for individually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Yea I mean I log in with a gmail account that has fake details, use my credit card with real details and real shipping address, everything works fine and has for like fifteen purchases. If you're having problems you're something extremely wrong