Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

by.a.teammate posted:

Oh got a link for that bag? Love to get one of those

Same, it's super cute!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Foam Monkey posted:

Ugh. So I ended up falling into the hell of pins. I regret nothing!

http://imgur.com/a/e5ahEX9

Wow, I need all of these.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Killingyouguy! posted:

I'm literally just now opening a package from aliexpress and OH God why is the inside wet

No why!!!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I used to live in China and Ali-everything was a fact of life. Do not buy anything that plugs in. Also, don't buy kittens from Taobao, it never ends well.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Mocking Bird posted:

My urge to know more has intensified

Spoilered for animal cruelty:

Oh, god, the stupid kids would buy hideously inbred kittens from some revolting warehouse and have them delivered like a package. They always arrived sick with parvo or something and died from poor care/illness/neglect/being dyed purple within two weeks. Buckets of tears, then ten minutes on Taobao with Daddy's money and another one was on its way.

They always got those smushed-face guys, too.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I am quite honestly and genuinely sorry.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

tbh the cake will be the worst part of this situation.

I actually still have some of these candles; they need some clearance, but I've never caught on fire, somehow.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Jihad Me At Hello posted:

Looks like I might try toiletry bags. They're 1-2 bucks a pop for a hundred or so on Alibaba. On express they're a bit pricey for bulk. And really backpacks might not serve a great purpose. I don't want to hand someone something they can't actually use.

That's a great idea. Get ones that look like they might be kinda waterproof and can be zipped up or sealed.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I think they meant it, like, ask some homeless people what they would want because maybe there are things you don't know about their lives that make certain unexpected things luxuries.

Which is nice and cool!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

No one is saying that. Stop being a butthead.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Jihad Me At Hello posted:

I'll be buying quality socks that will help people, not bargain bin swap meet socks. Do you have more advice?

Hey, Jihad- put a sock in it!

(TV audience goes "oooooooooOOOOOOOOH...")

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Moon Atari posted:

How's this?

On behalf of my vagina, I whimpered.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Don't hate, donate!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I already gave to charity 'cause I hosed your mom lmaoooooooooooooo *high-fives self, alone*

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Or the Long Island Medium.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Moot .1415926535 posted:

I’m visualizing a subscription service with the same purpose as ruindays.com except instead of poop or glitter it’s just an endless supply of Chinese sex toys and fuckpillows arriving to the victim’s office completely without explanation.

One time, Grand Fromage and I were on a walk in China when we ran across a random sex toy vedatorium in this equally random residential neighborhood in Chengdu. One of the toys was called The Mystery rear end and it looked like chicken cutlets. Welp, that's my story, China is unusual.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

*sensually rubs earwax all over mike1237962684#78248*

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Use a dry Q-tip to remove eye makeup mistakes!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Daiso is the tits. Miniso is good, too- even cuter stuff- but AFAIK it only exists in China and, probably for Chinese tourists, in Shibuya.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

Miniso's in Malaysia, Singapore and Australia as far as I've seen.

Oh, cool! I love it so much. I hope it makes it to Europe.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Betazoid posted:

All you ear wax freaks should get one of these instead. The bulb(?) base on the Ototek prevents you from sticking it too far into your ear like the stick things on AE. A college friend who was Asian American did clean my ears with a scoop once but I don't think anyone should be doing that to themselves blindly.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/ototek-loop-ear-wax-removal-tool/ID=prod359743-product

Anyone got shops for cute women's undies that are washable for daily wear? I thought the ribbon tie ones going around a while back were just adorable, but I'm looking for something for daily use yet relatively sexy. I've been buying Vanity Fair on Amazon, but they aren't too flattering.

Unless you want nothing but polyester, and the ensuing crotch stank and disease that comes with sweating in polyester panties that don't breathe, I'd buy underwear from a real shop.

e: There's nothing wrong with picking up a table that someone's thrown out, if it's clean and in good condition. Recycling helps the planet, duh?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I thought it was a naan.

I like it less as a tortilla.

welp that's my poo poo thank you for listening

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

In China, they sometimes sell "unclaimed" package contents on the street, so Italy is just playing along.

Spain seems to get most of my Wish/Ali items to me well enough, but roughly one out of every four doesn't make it.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Dewgy posted:

e: ^ Beaten, but seriously that’s “o”? Good gravy that font sucks.

I’m nowhere near fluent but that’s all katakana, which is easy. Couldn’t quite get the top left one due to the weird font but:

?
Anime
Senpai
Neko
Ramen
Manga

Oddly enough, these are the only Japanese words most anime fans know.

E: lmao the "Spanish" text says "become noted hombres" which is a much better shirt slogan.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

here comes dat pin

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

By popular demand posted:

Don't tease me like that!

oh poo poo :getin:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

All it needs is "on my way to steal ur man".

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

:aliexpress:

I found my frog :unsmith:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

When I get home I'll create a :aliexpress: gang tag with "on my way to steal ur man"
I'm thinking of adding KC Green's Cool Frog (sans dolphin) on a skateboard and calling the whole thing "The Drive-by Amphibians"

Feel free to give your opinions and also how do you use a gang tag anyway?

I think (based on my losing my Zaurg/AFP ones and people being like "it's just a link!) I think it's an image link in one's avatar text?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Work in progress:

Awwww this is really cute!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

mike12345 posted:

you scoop out the ear wax with the guitar pick, then you spread it with the roller

On my way to... cerumen? :hmmyes:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I rub my can on your face and do a very good job with that part of the scenario.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Rust Martialis posted:

Maybe if you shaved the Polish plaits hanging off it

Nah, then it's like a carwash.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Honestly though the whole EMAIGI Store

is

absolutley

loving

fabulous

I'm not joking.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

NyetscapeNavigator posted:

that's just yoshitaka amano art cosplay

I like his little crotch star, keeps it spicy.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Buy a plain canvas messenger bag. There your pins shall be rad.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

HERE COMES DAT PIN

o poo poo they cute :unsmith:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I've rarely met a goon I didn't like, which means I'm the lovely goon.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I've had mixed luck with Ali shirts. Some are that lovely, unbreathable plastic, some are made of a cheap fabric that pills really easily, and some are really nice quality. I think it's just a gamble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Hug in a Can posted:

There are a few signs, like customer pictures and reviews (you can often at least tell from the pictures if it's plastic) or the advertised fabric.

If it's "chiffon" or 100% polyester, it's probably the unbreathable material, especially if it's a print.
Elastane or spandex with a polyester blend tends to be swimsuit feeling material.

Look for polycotton blends, rayon blends (tends to pill), and cotton. They may be using a blend different from the one advertised, but it will at least be close - and wearable!

All true- seconding that you should always look at ALL the pictures, especially ones ostensibly posted by customers- but 9/10 times, they're gonna lie in the ad, anyways. I've bought many a "cotton" item that was actually a plastic bag. Ymmv, though.