Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Nooner posted:

Pick is a furry lmbo

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I recently bought a bunch of shirts off aliexpress with this $50 Visa card I got for Christmas. Looking forward to three weeks from now so I can figure out which ones actually fit.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

numberoneposter posted:

also they will give you rashes just a heads up

just as long as they look good while im wearing them. lord knows no one's gonna see me shirtless any time soon so the rashes are a small price to pay.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
seriously I want to buy more Chinese clothes but the sizing makes no goddamn sense. I normally wear a small in the US but these charts keep telling me I need a Chinese large or extra large. Someone link me a wikihow on this poo poo or something

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

fyodor posted:

To adjust your time! / Make your time / More acc-ur-ate!

take off every zig

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

I'd totally impulse buy this if it weren't 99 fuckin US dollars

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Hoplosternum posted:

Guyz, look at the feedback:

Hahaha that's fuckin amazing

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Eh, I got a cart full of (non-comedy) shirts I want to order. If I normally wear a US men's small should I be looking at ordering mediums or larges?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

...and the pitch! posted:

Straight edge vampires

gently caress those guys. let me tell you a story: