Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

I think it's kinda sexy that Jeb! has a portal, y'know, sort of like, it's like, like he has a vagina. It's sort of vaginal, y'know, like he has a, he has a penis AND a vagina. I mean, it's sort of like... Jeb!'s... feminine side. I like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
jeb does not have a vagina, op. hes a man.

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Craig Schwartz: There's a tiny door in my office, Maxine. It's a portal and it takes you inside Jeb!. You see the world through Jeb!'s eyes... and then after about 15 minutes, you're spit out... into a ditch outside of Trump Tower.

Maxine: Sounds great! Who the gently caress is Jeb!?

Dr. Furious
Jan 11, 2001
KELVIN
My bot don't know nuthin' 'bout no KELVIN
It cuts to Cameron Diaz's face as she is spit out onto the ditch by the New Jersey Turnpike, and the camera pulls away from her and there's this look of supreme disgust because she's just, you know, had sex with a woman as Jeb Bush for the first time.

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Craig Schwartz: Oh, he's an politician. He's one of the great American politicians of the 20th century.

Maxine: Oh yeah? What's he done?

Craig Schwartz: Lots of things. He was the Governor of Florida, for example. He's very well respected. Anyway, the point is... this is a very odd thing. It's supernatural, for lack of a better word. I mean, it raises all sorts of philosophical-type questions, you know... about the nature of self, about the existence of a soul. You know, am I me? Is Jeb! Jeb!? I had the presidency in my hand Maxine. I don't have it any more. Where is it? Did it disappear? How could that be? Is it still in Jeb!'s head? I don't know! Do you see what a metaphysical can of worms this portal is? I don't see how I could go on living my life the way I've lived it before.

[Maxine gestures toward 304 electoral votes]

• Locked thread