Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Can you please get a loving avatar, it's annoying me

I'm getting my pc next week and I'll make one ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I'm getting my pc next week and I'll make one ok

Yeah well it's put up or shut up now.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

I've been out of town for literally every nioh trial...I hope there's a demo when it actually comes out.

just rent it at a redbox

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

no game is better than bloodborne :gun::shoot::fox::bernpop::henget:

agreed

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

just rent it at a redbox

does gamefly still exist

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

does gamefly still exist

yeah theyre still around

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

drat this is refreshing. definitely getting this when its out

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

If you could only pick one!

Nioh or Nier???

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Nioh

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm terrible at this game

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
I like this but I feel like I'm never getting the ki pulse right

TheBigTwo
Mar 1, 2013

MrMidnight posted:

If you could only pick one!

Nioh or Nier???

NieR

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I wish this was going on another day, I didn't have enough time to unlearn my Souls muscle memory and really get into it. There's a lot going on in this game, I was shooting the helmets off enemies and stuff and I wonder if that gives any bonus.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Afaik shooting an enemy's helmet off just opens them up to a second headshot.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Nailing a big nasty yokai in the head with a hand cannon is a great feeling

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Dark Souls muscle memory has really dicked me over a bunch. The ki pulse also takes a lot of getting used to. I'm still really enjoying this though

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i wanted to try this but my wifi is going at liek 50kbs on my ps4 oh well

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I can sometimes get the ki pulse but not reliably, it works best by accident when I switch styles in the middle of combat. I'm really hyped for this game now, the combat was amazing and I really like all the yokai stuff they're using.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Dark Souls muscle memory has really dicked me over a bunch. The ki pulse also takes a lot of getting used to. I'm still really enjoying this though

I watched lobos do almost the whole demo without ki pulsing until like the very end so I guess you can just ignore it if you really don't like it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ki pulsing is easier if you watch the ki meter, when the glowing portion reaches your remaining ki hit the button and it should work every time

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
is the wall mimic yokai in the new demo? it's so freaking cool

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I watched lobos do almost the whole demo without ki pulsing until like the very end so I guess you can just ignore it if you really don't like it

thats now how you git gud

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Did he do the twilight version? Because it's an even bigger pain if you don't clear the yokai poo poo that's all over in every fight.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Foxhound posted:

Did he do the twilight version? Because it's an even bigger pain if you don't clear the yokai poo poo that's all over in every fight.

Yeah he did and he only ki pulsed on the boss but I don't think he did the ki pulse cleansing

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I'm going to post the same joke I made in the last thread about this game.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I'm going to eat ribs-nioh

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I'm going to eat ribs-nioh

lol

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
it's out

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
im freaking downloading it

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
sting voice : niohh.. nioh.. niohhhh

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

Lol

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
really looking forward to playing some dark souls 3 this weekend, new DLC coming out in March

btw did you hear about that stupid souls ripoff for uncurable weebs with levels made up of 5-foot wide corridors between amorphous grey rocks

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Squeezy Farm posted:

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

at the date posted:

really looking forward to playing some dark souls 3 this weekend, new DLC coming out in March

btw did you hear about that stupid souls ripoff for uncurable weebs with levels made up of 5-foot wide corridors between amorphous grey rocks

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

at the date posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

at the date posted:

gently caress off with this GBS poo poo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Just picked this up at Gamestop. Watching their video game-to-funkopop figure ratio grow increasingly narrow over the last few years has been interesting

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Nioh is extremely loving good

• Locked thread