Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I love Rusev.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Rusev is great and I'm proud of my Communist Big Boy. May he get the WWE title and achieve his five year reign in only four years!

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

empirical evidence points to DA

Benign
Oct 20, 2008

And I Quote!
Rusev was great when he was snapping boards for no reason, Rusev is great now at everything. Hail the Bulgarian Brute

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Rusev is very good and cool.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/821910250819178496

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Seriously. gently caress Roman, build the company around Rusev.

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

then why does he keep losing, op

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

VileLL posted:

then why does he keep losing, op

Rusev is just sharing the victory, comrade.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Rusev is the loving best

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Rusev owns and I love how Vince is so loving pissed that "a guy like Rusev shouldn't be with a girl like Lana" which is the pettiest poo poo ever but there's nothing he can do about it. Dude is living the dream, is funny as poo poo, hopefully he wins the IC title or KOTR or something big someday.

I forgot what match series it was but way way back early last year he did such a goddamn excellent job versus like the Miz or Cesaro or something and his selling was on point. I love Rusev and wish he could form a Strong Style league with Sheamus, Cesaro, and Nakamura just beating the poo poo out of each other forever.

Rusev is Good.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

RUSEV CRUSH!!!!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

MinibarMatchman posted:

Rusev is Good.
Wisdom.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Rusev is really good, in the ring and in stupid segments (take the fish!) and on Total Divas.

He's a big boy and I love him

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yall could have at least waited 24 hours to start making the pro-Russia threads

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eh.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Rusev is a throwback to a different era that has never felt dated. He's cool

He shouldn't have deleted the Space Jam tweet though

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rusev is cool just like Space Jam

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
MACHKA!

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Rusev is cool & he got the best girl.

Fantastic effort by the big man.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
He's come so far since this:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Should have locked the thread after the first post, then pinned it forever.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

frankenfreak posted:

Woah that is a beefy boy

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
He's been one of my favorites forever. Such a glorious boy.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
post dog ziggler and the fish

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

dude still has one of the coolest rumble debuts ever. enter the ring and annihilates everyone with a killer moveset. was told by cm punk to "loving kill me" and he made good on his word. please give this man the MITB.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Rusev was great in that Survivor Series match when Mark Henry got knocked out right away and he's there in the background all like :doh:

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I wish I was Rusev. :smith:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Rusev sells amazingly well (one-legged accolade with his face contorted with pain), looks like he hits hard, has an impressive moveset, moves great for a big man, can do comedy, can do 'gently caress you i'll beat your rear end'

given Rusev a run with the ugly belt

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

frankenfreak posted:

he should get bigger

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

super macho dude posted:

he should get bigger

thank you

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Rusev sold the holy living gently caress out of the Stunner at wrestlemania and it owned

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rusev no-selling Shawn Michaels' golden globes joke was great. I love how he just slots in so easily with all the big stars of yesteryear.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I came here for the picture of Rusev with a gun pointed at dolph ziggler and left disappointed.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

MinibarMatchman posted:

Rusev owns and I love how Vince is so loving pissed that "a guy like Rusev shouldn't be with a girl like Lana" which is the pettiest poo poo ever but there's nothing he can do about it. Dude is living the dream, is funny as poo poo, hopefully he wins the IC title or KOTR or something big someday.

How has Vince ever shown that he's pissed about Rusev being with Lana?

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
AJ Styles is the best wrestler in the company but Rusev is my guy. I went to a show and I felt like the only guy cheering for him. It was cool.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Rusev is so criminally under pushed. Trade him to Smackdown for Dog Ziggler and fire Raw into the sun

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
as my last act as a poster I just want to say

RUSEV CRUSH

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

oatgan posted:

Rusev is a throwback to a different era that has never felt dated. He's cool

He shouldn't have deleted the Space Jam tweet though

this is what makes me love him. I 100% expected to hate him, there's no gimmick that SHOULD be worse in this age than 'I AM FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY! AHAHAHAHAHA ANOTHER COUNTRY NOT AMERICA! AND I LIKE MY COUNTRY AND NOT AMERICA! DOESN'T THIS MAKE YOU SO MAD????"

Yet somehow it worked well by actually trying to keep him up with current events and giving him this weird but consistent persona.

Also, he big, he crush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

• Locked thread