Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

PureRok posted:

I need help, I keep running into this error when trying to connect to the private server.

Download the fixed config from the discord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.
I think I'm going to make a new account just so I can cosmic Rogue again!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Burginator posted:

I think I'm going to make a new account just so I can cosmic Rogue again!

It's a shame Gaz could never figure out how to code my idea for infinite prestiging: At Red 60, using 1 Gourd resets you to Red 1, using 2 sets you to Cosmic 1. At Cosmic 60, you reset to Cosmic 1.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
Spider-Man will be exclusive to the PS4/PS5 version of the Avengers game

gg no re, pc. Mr. Gaz never would've taken such a blatant cashgrab of an exclusivity deal.

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

What a cruel joke of a thread title

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

PureRok posted:

I need help, I keep running into this error when trying to connect to the private server.

Switch flipper sleeping on the job again, someone needs to flip all those 0s to 1s.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

you guys remember when that dude on the oforums threatened to shoot up the gaz offices but he did it in character as the punisher so they let it slide

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

PureRok posted:

well you're running the 2016 client, you need to make sure you update to the new one MarbleHebrons2099.exe

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i'm already on mapleherons42069.exe

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Darke GBF posted:

Spider-Man will be exclusive to the PS4/PS5 version of the Avengers game

gg no re, pc. Mr. Gaz never would've taken such a blatant cashgrab of an exclusivity deal.

yea i canceled my steam pre-order yesterday. gently caress that game :baby:

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

Mover posted:

you guys remember when that dude on the oforums threatened to shoot up the gaz offices but he did it in character as the punisher so they let it slide

No, what?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Memories~

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

On my deathbed I won't remember my parents' names but I'll remember the Comixfan meltdowns, the HankPym meltdowns, and the P3 death threats

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

plus 'never apologising for israel', and also 'my little girl: paedophilia is magik'.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
My great-grandchildren will lean forward to catch my last words for posterity and I will whisper "storm vagine to long"

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
thank you for allowing me to read that in mandy patinkin's voice

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
I once got banned from the forums for joining in on a mass downvoting a guy that got upset over a downvote but I dont remember the exact context 🙁

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

gently caress i almost forgot we got downvotes removed due to "brigading"

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

BabyFur Denny posted:

I once got banned from the forums for joining in on a mass downvoting a guy that got upset over a downvote but I dont remember the exact context 🙁

TonyBing was livid about that.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Am I to assume the thread title is a lie?

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.

I said come in! posted:

I'm playing MarbleHambones2028 right now

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Just finishing my Colossus cosmic yeah dude hop in the water's fine

KO Derf
Jan 14, 2003

Doctor Rope
I still have about 6 years left on my boons from the last great boon-party. Is there a way to get that transferred over to the new MerkelHebrews game coming out soon?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Ghostlight posted:

gently caress i almost forgot we got downvotes removed due to "brigading"
And LOL changed to Fun, or whatever it ended up being.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

MMAgCh posted:

And LOL changed to Fun, or whatever it ended up being.

god i had forgotten that particular bit

didn't stop anyone from going to someone's long-winded idiot complaint post and marking it as Fun though

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

I said come in! posted:

details in the discord

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Hit my pager, I'll fax the details

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Sea Lily posted:

god i had forgotten that particular bit

didn't stop anyone from going to someone's long-winded idiot complaint post and marking it as Fun though
It, poetically enough, actually made it more Fun.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Friends I’m doing a goon wrestling league in discord and gonna stream and do tournaments and winners. It’s cool. This is what I typed there and have 54 goons so far. It’s free. I record the matches if you can’t watch live. Ok here goes nothing hope you keep reading!

Free Discord Wrestling League: Sorry this is off topic but I’m just working on filling this out. Need 14 more peeps to be created wrestlers in awful game WWE 2K20 where I’m running some live-streams of Royal Rumble mode with only our goon brethren. You get randomly created and this is the first time doing this. Got some giveaways going to the winners. Once you’re in, you just get to follow along! Here’s a sample of some who have already joined. We are at 54 so far. THANKS AND LOVE YOU

These are some of the goons who joined. The random creator did this.

If you want to join the fun league and relive the Wild 110 again, let me know! I let the PC autoplay it and it’s going to probably, the jury is still out, but probably good.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

ICR posted:

Friends I’m doing a goon wrestling league in discord and gonna stream and do tournaments and winners. It’s cool. This is what I typed there and have 54 goons so far. It’s free. I record the matches if you can’t watch live. Ok here goes nothing hope you keep reading!

Free Discord Wrestling League: Sorry this is off topic but I’m just working on filling this out. Need 14 more peeps to be created wrestlers in awful game WWE 2K20 where I’m running some live-streams of Royal Rumble mode with only our goon brethren. You get randomly created and this is the first time doing this. Got some giveaways going to the winners. Once you’re in, you just get to follow along! Here’s a sample of some who have already joined. We are at 54 so far. THANKS AND LOVE YOU

If you want to join the fun league and relive the Wild 110 again, let me know! I let the PC autoplay it and it’s going to probably, the jury is still out, but probably good.

I’m super down for this.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

ICR posted:

put me in, coach

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I'll join in.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

ICR posted:

I'm no good at these, but you are welcome to use my name in creative license.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

ICR posted:

If you pay me 1 GOK, you can use my name. I expect I'll be the first one eliminated, but that's OK, because I'll have 1 GOK.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I will be in and I will win

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

i will participate only to be knocked out in the second round by a more respected thread poster.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
No poster in this thread is respected.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

You lot actually convinced me for a moment that there was a private server out there. How could you? :(

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

JordanKai posted:

You lot actually convinced me for a moment that there was a private server out there. How could you? :(

You mean there isn't!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

the same guy also posted a pages-long screed about how he stalked some poor girl who was nice to him