Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

The REAL Goobusters posted:

That austin video owns especially when he gets on camera and Jaden just glares at him lmao

my favorite part is the lady at the end who loving glares at him and throws out a "He will not divide us", like Austin was out there throwing heresies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

Sendo posted:

Dan can get out with his Beanie propeller hat nonsense.

Sorry, beanies have propellers.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

What do you call real beanies then?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

"I don't like how the main character in Watch Dogs 2 has his cell phone out all the time" -- Vinny Caravella

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mu Zeta posted:

What do you call real beanies then?

Stocking caps or knit hats. I've lived in a few places in the Midwest and that's all I've heard from locals. My girlfriend who was raised on air force bases all over calls them beanies. I think beanie sounds really dumb, personally. Like what, you're wearing a bean on your head? Get the gently caress out nerd.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Then why do you call propeller hats, beanies?

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
Propeller hats are dumb as hell and aren't real hats, call a stretchy winter hat whatever you wish

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

It's a toque, you fucks.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Pleads posted:

It's a toque, you fucks.

toeque.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
We called them toboggans growing up in Tennessee

I heard beanie for the first time in college

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Soul Glo posted:

We called them toboggans growing up in Tennessee

I heard beanie for the first time in college

Toboggans are sleds :psyduck:

Mid-west people are loving weird

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I just realized that Austin was basically dropping some of the political thought influenced by Jacques Ranciere in front of Jaden Smith

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Jaden Smith once tweeted/bragged about buying stuff at a Cartier store. What the gently caress does a teen want at a jewelry store?

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Hot bling-bling obv

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Austin is a hero. I can only hope he starts a weird friendship with Shia LaBeouf.

https://twitter.com/austin_walker/status/823002893280231424
Also, someone should quietly take two of the GB threads behind the barn. This is anarchy.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Works out of a Starbucks on weekends? Gross.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

new.donk.city radio:
"If you say Geralt wants to drain the swamp, I'm kicking you off this podcast."
"I mean, Velen does have problems..."

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Someone's gotta pour those lattes. Shame Vice Games doesn't seem to be popping off for him.

This is a joke.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

A lot of people are more productive when they telecommute but still leave the house to work.

emoticon
May 8, 2007
;)

Soul Glo posted:

Someone's gotta pour those lattes. Shame Vice Games doesn't seem to be popping off for him.

Dear Vice in these trying times I am a young millenial with a voice. How do I channel that voice so I can be the best self. Can i like start a band or something? Help.

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture

Soul Glo posted:

This is a joke.
It honestly took me a moment to figure out that he doesn't need or have the time to actually work for starbucks part time. I'm dumb though

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

emoticon posted:

Dear Vice in these trying times I am a young millenial with a voice. How do I channel that voice so I can be the best self. Can i like start a band or something? Help.

It's like a tween magazine from the late 90's telling you what to do on your summer off "Start a band! Record some cool stuff with your friends! Volunteer in your local community! Make a sweet kite! We've got all the details in this issue!". I mean it's a nice thought for 11 years olds but the people reading this are in theory adults with actual lives right?

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

new.donk.city radio:
"If you say Geralt wants to drain the swamp, I'm kicking you off this podcast."
"I mean, Velen does have problems..."

They seem not to grasp that Geralt himself is a member of a ostracised minority and always has stood up for other downtrodden, making their fears of "what Geralt is" funny, but completely unfounded.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Really excited for that Yakuza 0 playthrough to start. Everything I've heard about that game is incredible.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
Seems like it's not coming to PS3, so I might as well watch it too.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I just listened to Patrick discuss Resident Evil 7 and after not playing anything besides the first hour of Resident Evil 1 I am actually kind of interested in this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

207-563-5532
Oct 20, 2004
I think we're done here. I'm closing the GB threads with low effort OP. if you spam the plot of homestuck, which is patently terrible btw, I will probate you for a week because spamming isn't funny or creative trolling.

• Locked thread