Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2798 »
shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

Get the fuck in your cage and shut the fuck up, you stupid fucking Mexicans. Your voice doesn't fucking matter unless you support OUR rapist.

OBAMA DID NOTHING WRONG

lamo

https://twitter.com/HotGirlVideos69...0618772480?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

What does Nathan from Tumwater, Washington have to say about all of this?

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

Tempered by the fires of Hell,his iron will remained steadfast through the passage that preys upon the weak. For alone he was the Hell Walker who sought retribution in all quarters and he hunted the slaves of Doom with barbarous cruelty

You don't wanna know

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

netBuff posted:

It's a moronic Twitter hot-take, or something a goon would post. It's understandable in the current situation, but let's not act like it's some kind of amazing addendum to the discourse.

Lol gently caress off

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

netBuff posted:

It's a moronic Twitter hot-take, or something a goon would post. It's understandable in the current situation, but let's not act like it's some kind of amazing addendum to the discourse.

Way to loving out yourself, moron.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Dinosaur Gum

bombcast good this week. austin great vinny great

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Remember Kingdoms of Amalur?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/k...vot:overviewtab

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

it's the journey
not the destination
as we know

"YOU TRIED" DIVISION

YES it's me I loved this dumb, broken game and played over 100 hours of it and I will again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

The Astroneer stream this week is good. Definitely try watching both streams.

Vinny finally gets some toys.

«2798 »