Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2166 »
Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

I liked Brad in the Yakuza 0 quick look. He seemed kind of into the 80's Yakuza aesthetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/godsewa/status/822176071474786304

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/BooDooPerson/st...594795709366273

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

dan is a retard piece of poo poo who pretty much killed my interest in the site. he is somehow worse than alex.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Mr. Unlucky posted:

dan is a retard piece of poo poo who pretty much killed my interest in the site. he is somehow worse than alex.

You should stop posting then

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Actually Dan is good

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Mr. Unlucky posted:

Seek help?

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Mr. Unlucky posted:

But enough about your daily look into the mirror.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Mr. Unlucky posted:

Austin, stop posting here, your YouTube needs new videos on it

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

wait, do you guys not have PPAP in america?

i can't even imagine such an existence

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

quadrophrenic posted:

pen pineapple apple pen?

it's funny that it became such a big thing, I guess

Kasonic
Mar 6, 2007

Tenth Street Reds, representing

Is someone going to take one of these threads out back and fire axe it or is this the start of the East/West civil war

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

Gotta nuke something.

This can only be decided by Professor Pickles.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006

Young Orc

Ok make this the west coast thread

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

Mr. Unlucky posted:

shut up

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

that is exactly the kind of poo poo that makes these threads garbage and unreadable, like no one loving gives a poo poo ok? if you're about to whine about a specific member of the site like it's some objective assessment of their character based on petty incredibly specific personal quirks, just go away and never post here again thanks in advance

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

quadrophrenic posted:

Penis penis anus penis is around, you just have to know who to ask

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.

Brad, on the other hand, is just an old-fashioned southern boy looking to have a good time with video games, we could all learn from him

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

I've grown to like Dan in the years that he's been on the site, but he is wrong about 3d World and Mario Sunshine is terrible.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

"You like J-Ism, Jeff?" -- J. Oestreicher

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

"You like J-Ism, Jeff?" -- J. Oestreicher

Roobanguy
May 30, 2011

cat doter posted:

that is exactly the kind of poo poo that makes these threads garbage and unreadable, like no one loving gives a poo poo ok? if you're about to whine about a specific member of the site like it's some objective assessment of their character based on petty incredibly specific personal quirks, just go away and never post here again thanks in advance

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

THE ONLY JOKE HERE, IS HOW STRONG MY MUSCLES ARE.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006

Young Orc

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Unbelievably savage

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Ice water in this man's veins.

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!

College Slice

I watched UPF but I still don't understand why Brad wanted to play that particular game. Was he close to getting all the achievements or was it an easy game to get points from and he wanted a particular achievement score milestone?

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

You can get all 1000 points in that Avatar game in like 5 minutes. It's the only thing the game is notable for. People used to rent/buy that game just for the points.

It would have made for a terrible and pointless upf segment. Not sure why he thought that's what he'd do this week.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Brad brings in a boring game that he didn't prepare for and can't get to work, what else is new

At least it gave us 40 minutes of adorable pet videos

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

Tree Dude posted:

You can get all 1000 points in that Avatar game in like 5 minutes. It's the only thing the game is notable for. People used to rent/buy that game just for the points.

It would have made for a terrible and pointless upf segment. Not sure why he thought that's what he'd do this week.

Without watching the segment, him, jeff, and Ryan were all really into competing for the highest gamerscore, back when achievements were new and exciting, to the point they'd buy and play awful games with easy achievements just for them. It's probably nostalgic

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Mr. Unlucky posted:

Lol Dan brought in more subs than he costs the company

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

HOTLANTA
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Guys seriously, just vote one on the thread and have this poo poo gassed so hard. You can do it, WE can do this!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Captain Internet posted:

Guys seriously, just vote one on the thread and have this poo poo gassed so hard. You can do it, WE can do this!
Please don't be such a weirdo and bring shame to the rest of us Captains, thank you.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

im doin it ma im writing

THUNDERDOME

Captain Internet posted:

Agreed, following two threads at once is confusing. Just pick one please

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006

Young Orc

Yeah this thread is the best

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Exmond posted:

Agreed, following two threads at once is confusing. Just pick one please

There are three threads.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006