Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Dan loves wrestling too much to ever quit that job, unfortunately.

Yeah but the WWE is a horrible hell company so there's every chance they'll fire him.

And then he can go to AEW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/122087203760242692/830193624629248070/1618003891425.mp4

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

I think Dan is at least smart enough to not try and become an on screen character because the moment he does, Vince will make him shut down his twitch and any other "third party platforms" he's on like the rest of the roster.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

explosivo posted:

I wonder what Dan's going to do with his Twitch empire once vince decides to fully open er up and they start touring regularly again. He pretty much only started doing twitch because he had so much free time at night at home but I think he was always on the road with new day so they could record between shows. He can obviously still stream when he's home but I imagine the amount of days a week he's there will drastically decrease.

I don't think WWE will go back on the road like they used to. House shows were a money loser for them before the pandemic so I imagine even when they can get people into arenas they will only do TV and PPV. In which case his travel might be non existent.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Insert some joke about Dan being an actual employee and not an independent contractor here.