Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2175 »
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006

Young Orc

This is the GBEast thread

long live GBEast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donnerberg
Dec 15, 2008

Hell Gem

Where is the Very Ryckert Podcast megathread feat. your host Paul Ryckert? He's not even mentioned in the OP.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

Donnerberg posted:

Where is the Very Ryckert Podcast megathread feat. your host Paul Ryckert? He's not even mentioned in the OP.

I mean if you're gonna bitch about OPs the other two are one-liner shitposts rather than anything remotely informative and I doubt they'd be up for editing the OP to keep it up to date or have lists of interesting videos(not putting that particular effort in until number mod picks one)

Donnerberg
Dec 15, 2008

Hell Gem

It's cool. I like your OP. May it still reign once this fall of Rome thing is over.

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!

College Slice

Watch_Dogs 2 stream in 3 minutes:
http://www.giantbomb.com/chat/

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r81t0H3Sw1s

Brutakas fucked around with this message at Jan 23, 2017 around 18:31

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Vinny has literally played for one minute on the stream and he has already wreaked more havoc than I have in Watch Dogs 2 after playing for 10 hours

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Resident Evil 7 is... good?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Vinny has literally played for one minute on the stream and he has already wreaked more havoc than I have in Watch Dogs 2 after playing for 10 hours

He basically started off by sending a car into a gas station, what a stud.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Paul Zuvella posted:

Why is this surprising after the demo?

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Vince MechMahon posted:

Why is this surprising after the demo?

Wait, people liked the demo? I thought it bad but with a tiny amount of interesting ideas.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

This game appears to be deep up its own rear end regarding hacker counter-culture poo poo. Thank god for Vinny just shouting HACK as he tazes people and sends innocent drivers veering off onto the curb.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Paul Zuvella posted:

Wait, people liked the demo? I thought it bad but with a tiny amount of interesting ideas.

Did you play the updates? The first one was super bare bones but by the end the house was three times as big and it had combat. And a weird, obtuse PT style puzzle.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Vince MechMahon posted:

Did you play the updates? The first one was super bare bones but by the end the house was three times as big and it had combat. And a weird, obtuse PT style puzzle.

I know there were a bunch of updated but the idea of going back to play an update to a demo that was bad is not exactly how I want to spend time.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

I mean if you're gonna bitch about OPs the other two are one-liner shitposts rather than anything remotely informative and I doubt they'd be up for editing the OP to keep it up to date or have lists of interesting videos(not putting that particular effort in until number mod picks one)

chill out no one reads the op anyway

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

These threads are always the same people posting and the occasional terrible interloper, the OP doesn't really do much in a GB thread.

whoisjasonk
Jun 30, 2010

Ninja Editor

Fun Shoe

No you guys don't get it.
What if somebody completely new to Giant Bomb comes along, and they aren't up on all of the in jokes, memes, and periphery?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

A good OP would be nice, especially one updated with links to the better stuff of the last few years. And the discord link, ideally.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

Not to mention he just c+p AP's anyway, though splitting up beastcast from bombcast is annoying imo

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

Agreed. The east and west coast threads must unite!

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Tree Dude posted:

Agreed. The east and west coast threads must unite!

mr. numbers mod, tear down this wall

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Clever Betty

ImPureAwesome posted:

Not to mention he just c+p AP's anyway, though splitting up beastcast from bombcast is annoying imo
I edited it a bit actually. But I'm not going to do more work if it's just going to get gassed, you know?

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

Captain Invictus posted:

I edited it a bit actually. But I'm not going to do more work if it's just going to get gassed, you know?

I mean that's what I would do too, but I just someone to pick one

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.

Meh let's just have 3 threads, no one mods this subforum anyway do they?

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Phone number mod said they were gonna get rid of 2 of the threads at some point

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Paul Zuvella posted:

The game taught me how to melee by chopping my girlfriend in the neck with an axe, so ya.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

HOTLANTA
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Red Red Blue posted:

Phone number mod said they were gonna get rid of 2 of the threads at some point

They should not stop at 2.

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!

College Slice

Ostensibly, this may be the run.

http://www.giantbomb.com/chat/

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Could you imagine the step?
It's genius!

The other threads were finally taken behind the Funky Barn.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

CottonWolf posted:

The other threads were finally taken behind the Funky Barn.

Please help I am pressing 1 but its still here?!?

207-563-5532
Oct 20, 2004

So ends the giant bomb giant schism. Don't spam this thread with homestuck (after this post) or I will jam you up into next week. Rammagamma cant post in this thread or he's banned. Anime 4 lyfe. Just because you made the OP doesn't mean you're in charge captain I. Try to update it to suit the modern age. The gerst-man crew should take away their best music award from the woods walking sim and give it to brigador, the obvious winner.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 26, 2007

Phone number moderator proves that there is still some wise leadership in these dark times.

oddium
Feb 20, 2006

invictus' copy paste op wins for being the highest effort. every day we fall farther from god's grace

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lipstick Apathy

all hail our dark and funky master.

207-563-5532
Oct 20, 2004

Call the number in my name for any issues. It goes to a conveyor belt factory I do not work at.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

All hail Area Code 207

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...

oddium posted:

invictus' copy paste op wins for being the highest effort. every day we fall farther from god's grace

If he updates it with modern content as promised/ordered then I think it's a good compromise.

207-563-5532
Oct 20, 2004

oddium posted:

It's actually because it had the most info about giant bomb in it, which is kinda the point of these OPs. New listener orientation? Idk.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

207-563-5532 posted:

So ends the giant bomb giant schism. Don't spam this thread with homestuck (after this post) or I will jam you up into next week. Rammagamma cant post in this thread or he's banned. Anime 4 lyfe. Just because you made the OP doesn't mean you're in charge captain I. Try to update it to suit the modern age. The gerst-man crew should take away their best music award from the woods walking sim and give it to brigador, the obvious winner.

What's homestuck

Ugly John
Jul 18, 2009

The wrong thread won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Mary Kish is working for twitch,

«2175 »