Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
I hate the Raiders with the fury of an unending sun, but do enjoy seeing actual competition in the AFC west compared to the last several years. While it has been fun seeing the Broncos dominate, it did make in conference games decidedly less fun to watch. And holy poo poo, big man passing touchdowns was the best goddamn thing ever.

Also, ownership for the Chargers and the Raiders are dumb beyond all belief. Hail Elway, hail Satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

warcrimes posted:

Pagano is going to be the X's and O's guy to KNj's new job as cheerleader. Also, Pagano isn't as bad as Charger flowcharts suggest.

Yeah, Chargers fans have been totally off base on Pagano for years and every hire the Raiders make is amazing, you are correct.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

a neat cape posted:

Yeah, Chargers fans have been totally off base on Pagano for years and every hire the Raiders make is amazing, you are correct.

No where to go but up friend

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

No where to go but up friend

While true, it's not going to be a big step up. He'll do great with your linebackers at the very least

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
They're acting friendly. WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE BITTER RIVALS

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/824320627569934338

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

god Kelce is a douche.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Yeah despite being the best player on our offense I don't really care for him at all

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
19 years ago today the Broncos won their first ever Super Bowl

I was a senior in high school

:corsair: :negative:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The last time the Chargers won a title JFK was alive

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I somehow completely missed that Alex Smith is a pro bowler. Well, because other people are hurt, but he'll be there.

I swear that distinction used to actually mean something but maybe I'm remembering wrong. Did Steve Bono ever make a pro bowl?

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Pagano is a good developer of LB talent - which he proved across several different coaching regimes - but Raider fans ought to hope that he doesn't get promoted to DC.

It's not a bad hire though. plus he gets to stick it to the Chargers twice a season, so there's that.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

He is essentially DC

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

No Butt Stuff posted:

god Kelce is a douche.

He's like Gronk without the childlike innocence

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Blitz7x posted:

He is essentially DC

Remember when some Jags goons were offering condolences for hiring JDR and most Vikings goons did the same for Musgrave? It's like that.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Durandal1707 posted:

Pagano is a good developer of LB talent - which he proved across several different coaching regimes - but Raider fans ought to hope that he doesn't get promoted to DC.

It's not a bad hire though. plus he gets to stick it to the Chargers twice a season, so there's that.

I look forward to everyone on the Raiders defense standing around and letting Chargers receivers catch the ball before attempting to tackle, and going into prevent in the last minute of the third quarter

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Gaghskull posted:

Also, ownership for the Chargers and the Raiders are dumb beyond all belief. Hail Elway, hail Satan.

I think the Raiders ownership is actually real Cool and Good but you're right about one thing for sure: Hail Satan

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

a neat cape posted:

I look forward to everyone on the Raiders defense standing around and letting Chargers receivers catch the ball before attempting to tackle, and going into prevent in the last minute of the third quarter

Good thing they have an offense that can average 27 a game, cuz they'll need it

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

a neat cape posted:

An immediate upgrade

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
How long has it been since someone made an Elway horse joke?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Black Sunshine posted:

I hope the first question he was asked after the Broncos were knocked out of the playoffs was 'why the long face?'

So to answer, 0 seconds.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Black Sunshine posted:

<-----------

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Chromatic posted:

They're acting friendly. WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE BITTER RIVALS

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/824320627569934338

marquette king is cool

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The best Broncos game was them getting upset in the 96 playoffs by the Jags. :colbert:

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

no the Broncos best game is getting shithoused by a bad Raiders team in Denver

http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/videos/2010-Raiders-vs-Broncos-Highlights/6a86f4c8-7609-4cbe-bd93-58ba11d753e9

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Were they expected to go to and likely win the Super Bowl then?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Fine, you win. Thank you for your service in taking a gigantic poo poo all over Elway and the Broncos. :911:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Sunshine posted:

Fine, you win. Thank you for your service in taking a gigantic poo poo all over Elway and the Broncos. :911:

The one times Jags did what was best for not only them, but for America. :911:

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
The actual best was any of the Super Bowl wins because I was alive and had the capacity to understand football.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm glad the Raiders kicked their rear end because it unequivocally meant the end of McDaniels.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
greetings friends

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/957thegame/status/827274443491651585

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

What could have been...

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Tecmo Bowl with Bo and Barry would be even more unstoppable then Bo and Marcus Allen

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Afterbirth Aftermath posted:

Tecmo Bowl with Bo and Barry would be even more unstoppable then Bo and Marcus Allen

Yeah because maybe Al would have used Barry instead of being a petty bitch about Marcus

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
5/10 not even a distant cousin

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/EddiePaskal/status/828043821258678272

gently caress y'all

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

And he won as many playoff games as Joey Bosa!

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/CSNRaiders/status/828329168299446272

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

No offense, but if they don't tack on 4 more games, its bullshit.

• Locked thread