Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I want to roll all you up into my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

WHAT WHAT WHAT

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

:sax:WE WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO REMIND THE COUSINS THAT IF YOU DONT HAVE 5 POSTS BY THE END OF THE DAY YOU WILL BE FREELY LYNCHABLE TOMORROW :sax:

Hi cousins I just got back from not being with Internet for a while, I will be making many many posts this evening where I solve the game so please be prepared.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

You really shouldn't forgive Quid and KB just because they weren't in some other game recently, anyone that has played with Keane should be aware that he may not be serious all the time or really ever for that matter.

Quid of course is reactionary as gently caress so maybe I can let him slide for the early vote (I haven't gone back and looked at his reactions to everything else yet) but KB is a solid player with experience so if that was a real vote on Keane he should absolutely know better. I have not remotely caught up on everything though, so maybe he had mroe justification I haven't seen yet. BEAR WITH ME

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

##vote Cpig

I have a strong suspicion he's scum.

HEY! Just the cousin I am looking for.

Why did you kill Keane? WHY?

You may have explained it in the 10 pages I didn't read yet but you owe me one buddy so tell me.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Calling out lurkers and voting one speaks to someone who isn't really reading the game from a town mindset

Pot kettle etc so I didn't vote him. And yes I'll read tomorrow, I was posting because I thought deadline was tonight and I actually do care about this game

Especially including the guy that is dead and was the focus of the early game that INFI was around for.

"It was a test. You passed" is also a fairly scummy response to someone pointing that fact out.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Diqnol gonna Diqsol I guess.

I don't like not testing the unlynchable claim with votes before shooting but I can't argue with the "this was gonna be a distraction" thing.

That being said, he had to know SHOOTING KEANE would also be a distraction. Also leaving Keane alive a bit after the announcement to gauge reactions could have been helpful in ferreting out scum later. Still feels rather hasty to me. Suspicion level: moderate.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Would like others to weigh in on Inf Vs JFisk debate.

It's really boring and neither of you have persuaded me on anything with your prattle

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Infi is pretty much a blustering jerk every game. He's like Australian Diqnol. Does he really seem more tunneled than usual?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Infinitum posted:

You know what this feels a lot like the heat going onto Stickup and you're looking for an edge to keep it on me

##vote Stickup

Is that what it really looks like to you??

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jonathan Fisk posted:

You reach yet again

He says he has meta plus evidence, not sola meta

I am going to trust you on this one

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Infinitum posted:

Because I didn't like how quickly he was getting turbo'd. It felt suss.

I'm all for turbos, but turbos based on evidence. A D1 turbo with 0 info is bad play.

I can use the ability once a day. I will gladly use it tomorrow to prove it.

Who doesnt like D1 turbos?

I guess you probably aren't scum though if you really have that power. Although in a role madness game though anything is possible.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

if you want to waste your vote, go right ahead.

Said every scum, ever

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am here, I can't lie I don't have a great read on anyone but I will put my vote with the majority.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote stickup

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

gently caress you gulag.

I can confirm gulag killed somber, good job gulag.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I saw gulag visit somber.

I also saw quid visit diqnol but they are all dead so whatevs

Eat a katamari KB

Gulag should be able to confirm I tracked him.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Killing me will bring no peace to you KB.

I will haunt your dreams IRL

Also wanting to murder people just because you can is kind of sociopathic just sayin.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

I can clear you if people just tell me if they visit me N1!! ugh!!!

I didn't, I tracked diqnol N1to Infinitum. Also dead. Ah well.

Actually that said I tracked "my target" so I don't know FOR SURE it was diqnol

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

who is diqnol

Cheap trick souvenirs

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

Hmmm, Hal, what was the order here? Did you track Quid then Gulag or vice versa?

I'm trying to peace things together. ;)

Quid was 1, gulag 2

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

oh. so it was you who made me murder Infinitum? please blame him after game.

but anyway, let's kill the lurkers.

He died in the middle of the day though, right? Maybe you explained this someplace I missed though

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

TMM when ya comin to Colorado? And where?

Also get engaged in the game bro

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

TMM I'm flying back into Denver now lets party at the airport

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Not all that excited about voting TM even if that one post was kinda shady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Good job scums, sorry to let you down KB, I was too busy to be in the game really.

Thanks Kashuno you are the best cousin

• Locked thread