Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
build a time machine and sneak up on your own butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
garden hose attachment for underwears (tm)

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

with as much shame as possible

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i store them in plastic jugs until the ate to perfection :discourse:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
farting in a vaccum cleaner

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Shower farts a best farts. The hard surfaces and confined space help maintain fart integrity and the warm water helps minimize outside contaminants

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Shower farts a best farts. The hard surfaces and confined space help maintain fart integrity and the warm water helps minimize outside contaminants

it always smells like eggs to me :iiam:

but i think the steam makes it more smellable(sp?)

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Fart while doing a handstand and then quickly jump onto your feet, the fart now at face level.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

egg_dog posted:

Fart while doing a handstand and then quickly jump onto your feet, the fart now at face level.

i dont think most goons have this type of coordination, but maybe try running inc ircles really fast with your head down like a linebacker and fart?

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
One time I farted just before getting out of bed. And when I went to bed that night the fart was still under the covers. It was like a little present to myself.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I just make sure my farts are smelly enough to smell without me taking extra effort

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Alas, I have no sense of smell, so I can only dream...

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

AKA Pseudonym posted:

One time I farted just before getting out of bed. And when I went to bed that night the fart was still under the covers. It was like a little present to myself.

Owchie wah wah now that's what I call a wake up call! :eyepop:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Classic move : cup your hand and fart in it- better be quick!

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
the "hotbox technique"

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Holy moley :holymoley: :five:

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Slump on my bed and fart, it wafts up from my lap so I can smell it and then I wonder why I don't have a boyfriend

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Clones-turned-sex slaves

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Fart in someone's mouth, then rush to kiss them like a snowball

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Sentient Data posted:

Fart in someone's mouth, then rush to kiss them like a snowball

hubba hubba, has anyone ever tried to catch their fart in a dehumidfier and turn it into dust and sniff it? ????

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Fart underwater then catch the fart bubbles with your mouth before the sonic drowning music starts playing.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

bossy lady posted:

Fart underwater then catch the fart bubbles with your mouth before the sonic drowning music starts playing.

This is a great take on a classic!

Here is one for all my freaks out there, fart all your farts on dryer fabric sheets and put them in with your clothes you'll be smelling your farts all week!

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Smash it Smash hit posted:

but i think the steam makes it more smellable(sp?)

This is true. I heard it on a radio science show (featuring an actual respected scientist, Dr. Karl. Sounds fake, but look him up). He said something along the lines of fart molecules are really good at binding to steam molecules, and because the steam is already airborne, its easier for the fart smell to get to your nose. I don't remember the details, but that's the gist of it. That's why farts smell so much worse in the shower.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Last night my girlfriend told me she never thought anyone could ever fart more than her dad.

Until she met me :dukedog:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Extrapolation method: Find someone of similar height and build, eat the same stuff they do then sniff their farts after a while. The farts will basically smell like yours.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

rumble in the bunghole posted:

Extrapolation method: Find someone of similar height and build, eat the same stuff they do then sniff their farts after a while. The farts will basically smell like yours.

im not sure this is scientifically accurate ????

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

rumble in the bunghole posted:

Or just cover yourself in a big heavy blanket after some Indian food and breath deeply.

Those farts are nuts.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
try shjoving a turkey baster up your butt and suck the farts out before they come! :pseudo:

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke
The apparatus from a Jackass movie I think. mask with a tube connecting down to another thing so the air goes only up to your face.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Fart in your girlfriend/boyfriend's mouth, then shove your nose in their mouth. Makes a great birthday present for them.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Fart into somebody else's butt then they fart it back into your butt and you pass it back and forth like a train

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

fart repeatedly in a jar, let it ferment for a month then open it up and smell the roses

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i fart in tuperwear with a wet sponge and the fart molecules actually transfer in it , itsnot a perfect science yet but i am working on it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

stick a dishwasher tablet up your rear end then fire it out and immediately into the diswasher. now all your cutlery and stuff will smell of fart

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
OT: my dog took a poop the other day and coughed at the same time as she was squatting and hand to go a turd shot out like a foot from her butt like a torpedo

Humpback Or Front
Jun 18, 2006
fart on one side of the bed then role over to fart on the other side of the bed then roll back to the original side and realise you've trapped yourself in your own farts

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Situps.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
drink an entire bottle of cheap red wine and a tub of hummus. not only are farts plentiful but also smell like burnt rubber. a win/win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
one morning I woke up and let loose the biggest loudest and longest fart ever in my life. ever since i have felt a great longing to have that fart back, that i may pass it thru my anus once last time. all other farts pale in comparison and fail to truly satisfy me

• Locked thread