Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
use a turkey baster and just those mother fuckers out there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hey thread, I happen to have a long history with competitive fart smelling and I had a special suit constructed for the purpose:

It's a costume modified for my own use, there's a butt plug I insert that collects gasses and ventilates them to the backpack where it collected and stored. this allows me to sample farts I have had recently or as long as 2 or 3 days ago, so I can gauge and rate them. If I let a fart be stored any longer than that it goes stale and kinda smells like poo poo.

Jinh has a new favorite as of 07:08 on Feb 8, 2017

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
how much does one of those bad boys set you back?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

:gb2gbs:

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe

Smash it Smash hit posted:

how much does one of those bad boys set you back?

An assload

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

a poster must fart in he own mouth

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jinh posted:

An assload

:eyepop:

Humpback Or Front
Jun 18, 2006
farting in the car and locking the windows and doors

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
pooping a time capsule and fifty years later open that bad boy up when youre mayor/overlord

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe
Bent over in front of desk fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jinh posted:

Bent over in front of desk fan

This is very important resource thank you