Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who did you vote for
Elizabeth Warren (D)
Cory Booker (R)
Bernie Sanders (Libertarian)
Rand Paul (PSL)
View Results

• Locked thread
Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

loving can't believe kucinich was in office for 8 years and pharmacare still doesn't cover edibles, loving liberal shill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

so when are we gonna get to elect our fourth kennedy i wonder

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Bernie pulled a hell of a filibuster against the reduction of the mandated bathroom break from 48 minutes to 47

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

drat, Wellstone turned out to be a real global economy loving neo-liberal. I hope this Obama guy can turn things around.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Ugh, I got laid off from the U.S. Health and Wellness Service because people just aren't getting sick anymore. Good thing we also have UBI.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Oh Hell No posted:

Ugh, I got laid off from the U.S. Health and Wellness Service because people just aren't getting sick anymore. Good thing we also have UBI.

there's only 8 jobs to choose from for every person nowadays too, it sucks

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
ugh, my kid got suspended from school AGAIN for praying in the classroom. this is the third god drat time and he just never listens. he needs to grow up!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

commie vote not listed, not posting

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Weeping Wound posted:

commie vote not listed, not posting

look PSL is up there dude, i know rand paul is technically a syndicalist but u take what u can get

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

this is such bullshit, some jackass in one of those ancient gasoline-powered cars got in an accident on the freeway and i missed my airship

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 246 days!
The pictures they're sending back from the Mars colony are pretty sweet. Loving that UN flag atop Olympus Mons.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Hodgepodge posted:

The pictures they're sending back from the Mars colony are pretty sweet. Loving that UN flag atop Olympus Mons.

lol like anyone would buy into the mars landing con

i'll stay in my moon ecodome like a reasonable person

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 246 days!

Yinlock posted:

lol like anyone would buy into the mars landing con

i'll stay in my moon ecodome like a reasonable person

Our nanoswarms will never harvest the asteroid belt with that attitude goonsire!

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Some Obama guy is running for president and saying he wants to make America good for business and pass free trade laws. I don't trust this guy at all

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Fallen Hamprince posted:

look PSL is up there dude, i know rand paul is technically a syndicalist but u take what u can get

I did and did :negative:

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
thank goodness brzezinski convinced carter to sell f-16s, tanks, and bazookas to the mujahideen

that bin laden guy seems like he knows how to handle the soviets

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

pretty unexpected of saudi arabia to enact a complete and unconditional abolishment of sharia law and implement the civil rights mandate

they did it through force but i can't see how they can do it any faster

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

idk who is the most william mckinleyesque out of those

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 246 days!
it's really hard to choose between a life dedicated to the arts or healing the sick

:sigh: life is tough

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Hodgepodge posted:

it's really hard to choose between a life dedicated to the arts or healing the sick

:sigh: life is tough
destroying dehabilitating ailments is art as gently caress imho

the sheer wizardry of reversing corrupted prions caused by cannibalism, the flood of biological nanomachines bending nervous systems back into mostly functional under a microscope is loving beautiful :eyepop:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lunar dust gets ~everywhere~
and it doesn't even taste good

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It's pretty crazy how linear the path my income has taken from the bottom to top of middle class. I'm still 30 years from the retirement age but I may take the last decade off, there's no need to be greedy and keep a youngster who hasn't been born yet from earning a better life for themselves.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Remember that brief moment when people were scared of AIDS before we almost immediately manufactured a cure and preventative vaccine? The 80s sure were crazy!

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 246 days!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

destroying dehabilitating ailments is art as gently caress imho

the sheer wizardry of reversing corrupted prions caused by cannibalism, the flood of biological nanomachines bending nervous systems back into mostly functional under a microscope is loving beautiful :eyepop:

it turns out the true art was really... the common good of humankind

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I see the wisdom in dismantling all nuclear weapons everywhere, but I really liked them :(

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

I see the wisdom in dismantling all nuclear weapons everywhere, but I really liked them :(
they'll live on

as fusion batteries for backup power

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

ScrubLeague posted:

It's pretty crazy how linear the path my income has taken from the bottom to top of middle class. I'm still 30 years from the retirement age but I may take the last decade off, there's no need to be greedy and keep a youngster who hasn't been born yet from earning a better life for themselves.

im glad we didn't loot the planet in a rapiastic consumption orgy and offload the responsibility on future generations via debt, sustainability is really cool

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

The Brown Menace posted:

im glad we didn't loot the planet in a rapiastic consumption orgy and offload the responsibility on future generations via debt, sustainability is really cool
people are getting existential crisis from running out of problems they feel they should solve

wait until we make contact with the polethings of Goldilocks II and begin cleaning up their acrid waste of a planet :unsmigghh:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm glad people think of Jimmy Carter as the pragmatic moral leader he was as President and his post-office philanthropy with equal measure.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I visited the USSR recently, I didn't meet anyone who didn't have multiple advanced degrees...

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

as per wholesomeness and excellence between dudes and dudettes decree, a gipper is someone who makes a gip (good intelligent post)

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

I knew carter was gonna win a landslide reelection when he fended off that killer swamp rabbit

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
*gets elected to the suburban school board as a maoist - takes the oath of office on the little red book*

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

The Muppets On PCP posted:

thank goodness brzezinski convinced carter to sell f-16s, tanks, and bazookas to the mujahideen

that bin laden guy seems like he knows how to handle the soviets

If not the US it would have been the Israelis, I mean Netanyahu even gives them a discount seeing as how Afghanistan is the only other Jewish state.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 246 days!
Just got back from a concert, and I gotta sat Cobain still has it.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Baloogan posted:

lunar dust gets ~everywhere~
and it doesn't even taste good

Lunar dust is basically sticky broken glass. Gonna have to clean that poo poo up like asbestos.

Speaking of which, it is really impressive how smoothly the upgrade of the public water systems are going. Can't believe how much lead people used to drink!

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

There's this funny man who has his own educational program now which makes fun of how we used to have capitalism and "fire" people. He's a great satirist! I think his name is Donald Trump?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yossarian-22 posted:

There's this funny man who has his own educational program now which makes fun of how we used to have capitalism and "fire" people. He's a great satirist! I think his name is Donald Trump?

lol did you see jon stewart and trump just fuckin kill in that bit on the daily show

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Remember Rosalynn Carter's words: Just say yessssssss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Yossarian-22 posted:

Dude have you seen his wife? I don't usually go for older women but drat if Rosie O'Donal-Trump isn't hot as hell.

• Locked thread