Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who did you vote for
Elizabeth Warren (D)
Cory Booker (R)
Bernie Sanders (Libertarian)
Rand Paul (PSL)
View Results

• Locked thread
Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Remember Rosalynn Carter's words: Just say yessssssss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
can you imagine how awful the world would have been if reagan had won? the soviet union might have been destroyed before we could form the co-dominium

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

so tired of hearing about how the Middle Eastern Coalition is going to be the next world superpower, they don't even have a real moonbase for Christ's sakes

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol don't let ANYONE tell you that living on luna is a good idea
my bed room is a 1m x 1m x 2m coffin (sigh... hate the metric system) and we work 12 hours a day up here
its bull poo poo

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Baloogan posted:

lol don't let ANYONE tell you that living on luna is a good idea
my bed room is a 1m x 1m x 2m coffin (sigh... hate the metric system) and we work 12 hours a day up here
its bull poo poo

why would you ever think moving to a moon run by libertarians is a good idea

the people's republic of demios is where it's at

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the PRD is like 50 guys and 10 girls who spend half the time on that rock arguing about marxism

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
at least the moon has a sustainable population lol

we call em the incest communists on martian orbit ICOMOs

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
now i talk alot of poo poo about luna, but holy gently caress lunar girls are hot. low gravity!

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm just glad Administrator Gingrich managed to get the petting zoo okayed in the Central Hub biobubble here on europa

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Jed Bartlett was a good president.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

drat, I don't know how people afforded to pay for type 1 Diabetes before embroytic stem cell research came along. Having a functioning pancreas is loving awesome.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 247 days!

Baloogan posted:

now i talk alot of poo poo about luna, but holy gently caress lunar girls are hot. low gravity!

Too bad about the guys. "lol I can bench 4000 kilos what's leg day?"

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Mayor Dave posted:

can you imagine how awful the world would have been if reagan had won? the soviet union might have been destroyed before we could form the co-dominium
seriously, i'm not sure who could have thought 96% of the planet's wealth in the top 1% was an economic model to aspire to, it's only a recipe for complete and utter stagnation and unsustainability, why would they have willingly repeated the Great Depression?

Anime Schoolgirl has issued a correction as of 20:47 on Jan 23, 2017

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 11 days!)

Hi.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i was astounded when the carter sex scandals came to light

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
100s..... how in hell did he find the time to have 100s of affairs

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 11 days!)

I'm glad that Carter finally announced that a hot dog is in fact a sandwich, ending america's greatest dilemma

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

100s..... how in hell did he find the time to have 100s of affairs
remember when the new hitler party thought it would finally bring him down, ignoring the sexual liberation movement that went on for five loving years that was a hoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
jimmy carter sex tape

• Locked thread