Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Budgie
Mar 9, 2007
Yeah, like the bird.
Is there a way to sell/erase a plot that I haven't seen? Sometimes when trying to complete a quest I build too many of a thing and would like to be able to erase the plots and build another type in order to complete the next quest for more bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budgie
Mar 9, 2007
Yeah, like the bird.
Yeah the last couple hundred buildings in city 8 are a real slog.

E: Turns out once you complete all the missions they don't roll over and start again. The best way to earn bux will be prestiging and doing the first 5 or 6 cities then opening the pension pig.

E2: Last building is about 50trillion, earning 135bn/sec. Most of your cash always comes from tapping coins so I recommend going for the large coin bonus chance in the game section.

Budgie fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Mar 23, 2017

Budgie
Mar 9, 2007
Yeah, like the bird.
Looking forward to this new feature because it's getting surprisingly quick to get through level 5-7 now.

I'm having a bit of an issue where the game will quit out but not generate a crash report. Then when I load it back up I'll have lost the last 30 or so plots that I built on and any upgrades I made. I'm on the Nvidia SHIELD tablet. It only affects me from city 5 onwards, maybe it thinks I'm making too many new plots too quickly or something IDK.

• Locked thread