Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.
Not sure if it's intended or not, but hit detection on the 'Close' box is covers the entire horizontal area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

I really like custom zoning.

Twice now I have entered the prestige menu by clicking on the key, and had my city reset to ground zero.

Edit: 3 times.

porktree fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jan 26, 2017

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

eeenmachine posted:

Like just tapping the key button restarts you, or you're accidentally tapping the blue trophy button on that screen?

Duh. Not accidentally. I am dumb.

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

Nybble posted:

Confirmation for Prestige would be good, especially to new clicker players, who might accidentally "wipe" their progress and not realize why. I know I accidentally tapped on it and went back a few cities, and was very surprised, anyway.

Yes, I just read 'Keys can be spent' and clicked to spend some keys. I am very good at not reading, it is my forte.

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

What's up with 'Instant Build' - in the last iteration, I could insta-build some buildings until I got the right one for a dollar. Now the costs are insane. Leaving me to ask how long it's going to take to build my trailer park slum in River Ridge.

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

My city is upside down.

(more clearly, I like to put my iPad with the charging side UP so that the cable doesn't make it list weirdly to one side - and wish all dev's would take advantage of the orientation features).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

This blimp has issues. No other vehicles do this. Am I too late?

• Locked thread