Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
This subforum is obsessed with a little poster called Rovert. So instead of him making GBS threads up other threads with his embedded tweets with no context, let's have a thread where he posts all his scoops, all his racism, and we can discuss the validity of his tweets.

I, for one, feel like Rovert deserves his own subforum.

Let's celebrate our favorite scoopsman!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
gently caress you, Rovert

*clapclapclapclapclapclap*

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
At BOLA 2015, Rovert said there was going to be a dream match no one knew they wanted on Night 3.

While Strong/Super Dragon/Bucks vs. Ricochet/Swann/Angelico/Fenix was cool, it was not a dream match and I didn't necessarily want it.
He's right sometimes but is mostly full of poo poo.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
We already have the new Negrotown forum for racism chat.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

StarkRavingMad posted:

We already have the new Negrotown forum for racism chat.

Rovertown is a safe space for discussion of all things Rovert, including scoops and casual prejudice. Please don't troll.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

im sure this thread will get gassed but anyway gently caress you Rovert for the compulsion to snapshot your own loving tweets with dipshit comments, I'm sorry but you will never be big dave no matter how hard you try, you weird gently caress

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
http://imgur.com/a/1WwUI

the greatest gift i ever gave to this forums besides nailing the samoa joe dickface tattoo toxx

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

It's a lowercase r you salty diaper boys

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me

MinibarMatchman posted:

im sure this thread will get gassed but anyway gently caress you Rovert for the compulsion to snapshot your own loving tweets with dipshit comments, I'm sorry but you will never be big dave no matter how hard you try, you weird gently caress

My brother. Testify!

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
So what's going on with no mods, did rovert have something to do with this?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im still waiting the divas wellness apocalypse, rovert god dammit!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

my only mod is the half gallon of bourbon I'm giving in and buying after work

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
I happen to like Rovert even if he doesn't like me

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
rovert spelled backwards is alucard

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Mob posted:

my only mod is the half gallon of bourbon I'm giving in and buying after work

yeah im gonna drunk post while theres no mods whenever i get sick from RE7 VR tonight, gonna rule

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Seams posted:

rovert spelled backwards is alucard

rovert....that's killer spelled backwards isn't it!?!?

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

So since the Tough Enough guy wasn't in the Rumble rovert has to tell us Bryan's WWE source we don't want to know and shouldn't be outed or rovert has to gently caress off and stop saying stupid things.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I like Rov, he occasionally DM's some scoops on twitter from time to time.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

achillesforever6 posted:

I like Rov, he occasionally DM's some scoops on twitter from time to time.

post the scoops

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
If I am made mod, I will make sure Rovert is locked up.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Shoutouts to everyone still rocking their rovatars

*pink rxt crew*

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Almost an hour and no scoops yet :wtf:

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Golashes posted:

yeah im gonna drunk post while theres no mods whenever i get sick from RE7 VR tonight, gonna rule

so this post is the reason that I know there's another Resident Evil game out. Is it good?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
This thread's got AIDS. All y'all wanting to dunk on rove look salty, and dumb, each and every time.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

RacistGuidingLight posted:

This thread's got AIDS. All y'all wanting to dunk on rove look salty, and dumb, each and every time.

Exactly so get that poo poo out of the other threads and just do it here!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Rovert is a very strong poster. His massive tree like back is the foundation of The Rowdy Ringsports fourm. Our own personal Atlas.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Venomous posted:

so this post is the reason that I know there's another Resident Evil game out. Is it good?

Idk yet going to pick it up in an hour or two

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RacistGuidingLight posted:

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
getting mad that someone is posting news instead of fantasy booking or complaining is the dumbest thing.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

SaberToothedPie posted:

getting mad that someone is posting news instead of fantasy booking or complaining is the dumbest thing.

I'd have a comment on this but my source told me to keep it down but believe me that by next week there's a good chance what you said will or won't be disproven.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
settle down, lads. lads. settle down. move on, lads.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I think it's fun to make fun of rovert, I also think it's not fun to derail a thread for pages because of rovert, or to circlejerk around rovert because he's "controversial". I think this is my sincere rovert opinion. Please follow rovert on twitter.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

Dias posted:

I'd have a comment on this but my source told me to keep it down but believe me that by next week there's a good chance what you said will or won't be disproven.

I would rather have this post then read a 5 paragraph post by foochs on what they SHOULD have done with dean ambrose any day (no offense foochs)

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me

SaberToothedPie posted:

No one said this.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Dias posted:

I think it's fun to make fun of rovert, I also think it's not fun to derail a thread for pages because of rovert, or to circlejerk around rovert because he's "controversial". I think this is my sincere rovert opinion. Please follow rovert on twitter.

this is a good idea because if everyone follows him on twitter then he has no reason to post here

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rovert comes across as a young fellow, and possibly even a teenager so please be calm.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I mostly don't mind rovert but the "I'm going out of my way to tell you that I know something but I can't tell you what it is" poo poo is dumb as gently caress

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Brock Lesnar posted:

this is a good idea because if everyone follows him on twitter then he has no reason to post here

Wow that's the long con that I never even thought about. He posts his tweets so we follow him on Twitter. Genius advertising platform.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

sportsgenius86 posted:

I mostly don't mind rovert but the "I'm going out of my way to tell you that I know something but I can't tell you what it is" poo poo is dumb as gently caress

Actually it rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

triplexpac posted:

Actually it may or may not rule. if in two weeks, it rules, i was right.

• Locked thread