Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Your voice may have changed but your breath is still the same.

My goodness, Hot Stuff!

If Roman turned full heel I'd probably love him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

has any reactive woke soul been drawn into the holocaust denial stuff yet?

SUN GOD AVATAR
Dec 31, 2008

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. For I the LORD thy Sun God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of cosmic prestige upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.

Roman: "So I wasn't there to see the Holocaust. How can you say something is real when you haven't seent it? I didn't see no Holocaust. No way it happened. This is my yard now."

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Fun Shoe

this is all very diappointing, roman of all people should be sympathetic to the plight of people getting gassed

cavallingus
Apr 23, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

St Evan Echoes posted:

this is all very diappointing, roman of all people should be sympathetic to the plight of people getting gassed
lol

DJExile
Jun 27, 2007

St Evan Echoes posted:

lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

trump trumtp truim ptru mptr

trumptr
trmturm
rumptru
trumtrmp

St Evan Echoes posted:

danggggggg

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

#essereFerrari

groŖer Hund Roman Reigns.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

If you're gonna do it, do it with ~*~Axefaire~*~

Pillbug

Roman turns heel on his cousin the Rock by informing him that there are no such thing as the millions (and millions)

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

SAVE_US.SD14

St Evan Echoes posted:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

St Evan Echoes posted:

goldmine

Mormon Juggernaut
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world

St Evan Echoes posted:

ChuckDeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

"For god's sake, man! Can you hear that? I know it seems like crying, and you always have crying in your head, but can you hear that?"

Gonzo McFee posted:

If Roman turned full heel I'd probably love him.

i'd like him if he had a bobby brown mic during his entrance and quietly sung the lyrics to his song to himself to pump himself up. Just walking to the ring, murmuring, "r-roman, reigns, the guy with the biggest pecs.... roman, reigns, the guy who has lots of sex.... yeah that's me, hell yeah..."

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

The big dog

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Why don't you love me, father?

Ty1990 posted:

The big dog

the large canine

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

trumptr
trmturm
rumptru
trumtrmp

Cause you're a big dog, and you're pushed too hard cause the fans don't matter anyway

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

Goal, assist, fight.

St Evan Echoes posted:

Hahahahah

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008
Good luck with your depression!

*Roman flips through a history book*

"I DON'T believe that!"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

There are lost episodes of course. Stories that were commissioned but never made. Or made but misfiled, post broadcast. Sheer incompetence, of course.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

That DICK! posted:

Cause you're a big dog, and you're pushed too hard cause the fans don't matter anyway

gently caress you.

St Evan Echoes posted:

This is good

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Good job everyone

DJExile
Jun 27, 2007

hot drat

Jason Sextro
Jul 30, 2003

Un alpha en développement depuis quatre ans? C'est incroyable!

POTY

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

#essereFerrari

El perro grande.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Thank you.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Someone should have the Mac gimmick where after Roman wins a match they slide into the ring and pin his unconscious opponent.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Yams Fan

Stale Saltines posted:

Someone should have the Mac gimmick where after Roman wins a match they slide into the ring and pin his unconscious opponent.

Sandow... come back to us

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

St Evan Echoes posted:

This is the best post in this entire threa-

Get the gently caress out of here St Evan Echoes, you're yesterday's news!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

It's always Heath's fault.

Plaster Town Cop

Ragnarok the Red posted:

the large canine

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Fun Shoe

you've been spreading lies
that hitler killed the jews, big time
hey la, hey la
joe anoa'i doubts it happened

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

That DICK! posted:

Unfortunately, true. Look at the crowd that booed Roman for twenty minutes straight...all of whom paid for a ticket.

Where's that R-Truth dancing gif when you need it? Because until Reigns gets silence and empty arenas, he's staying right where he is.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Roman's new gimmick should be the portrayal of him in that Good Dad commercial. He prances down to the ring, sets up a tea party, and tries to get his opponent to join in. Instead of going "Oooooooooh Aaaaaaah", he sings Little Teapot before doing the Spear.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Roman should do tornillos, then people would like him

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

St Evan Echoes posted:

hey la, hey la

Holy cow

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

MotU posted:

Roman turns heel on his cousin the Rock by informing him that there are no such thing as the millions (and millions)

This post didn't get the appreciation it deserved because of the other good posts. I just want to say thank you.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

MotU posted:

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Yams Fan

St Evan Echoes posted:

hey la, hey la
lmao

for everybody who immediately went looking for it, since I know I did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIsklYi7loc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

trumptr
trmturm
rumptru
trumtrmp

Cornwind Evil posted:

Unfortunately, true. Look at the crowd that booed Roman for twenty minutes straight...all of whom paid for a ticket.

Where's that R-Truth dancing gif when you need it? Because until Reigns gets silence and empty arenas, he's staying right where he is.

Way to read way too much into my attempt at a Rich Girl parody ya big fat dingus

• Locked thread