Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
check your imgur during the day privilege

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
GBS is leakeeing

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

more like the people's CHUMP

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
BOOOOOOOOO!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

lets go roman

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
He's the guy

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz61SQ0cT8Y&t=47s

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmPKjrh7kN0

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Alain Post posted:

He's the guy

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
magic~

BEANS

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Boo

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

tater tots

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

:gas:

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

BASED
RAMEN

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

He's asp- something

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
DOOT DOOT

DOOT DOOT

DOOT DOOT

BA DOOTY DOOT

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I don't know what based means in that context.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Xerzes posted:

he laying down at the base of the ring

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The failures of Roman Reigns are really a metaphor for the failures of capitalism when you think about it

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
The failure of Roman Reigns is very much a tragedy of a man thrust in position that was out of his own control.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Xerzes posted:

Informal honorific in reference to rapper Lil B, who nicknamed himself Based God because critics referred to his music as "base", meaning ignoble or sophomoric, and he wanted to show that it didn't affect him, and I guess he thought there was an extra d at the end for some reason.

Lil B is known for not really caring if his raps rhyme, make sense, or fit the beat. In spite of that, also because of it, he grew very popular, peaking in 2011, when Fox News announced the death of Osama Bin Laden and somebody in the crowd could be heard shouting in reply "Thank you, Based God!"

Since then the prefix tends to be knowingly but sincerely applied to any public figure that's the subject of mixed reception, with connotation that the person applying it defies of any associated controversy.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

only good thing about him is that he stole his catch phrase from Blue Streak

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

BWV posted:

only good thing about him is that he stole his catch phrase from Blue Streak

Do not bring Transformers into this thread please.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
bow wow

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

bow wow, jews did 9/11

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
leaky rains

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Roman Reigns can't even manage to get his one "smug and cool" facial expression now.

I saw the video of him at RAW and although he was trying, he looked clearly and definitely distressed.

The saddest of sad thing is that Roman doesn't even turn whoever he is fighting into a face. People just want to boo and hate him. They don't give a poo poo about who he is in the ring with. He actually gets the guy in the ring with him less over as a face due to people not caring about them.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

BrigadierSensible posted:

The saddest of sad thing is that Roman doesn't even turn whoever he is fighting into a face. People just want to boo and hate him. They don't give a poo poo about who he is in the ring with. He actually gets the guy in the ring with him less over as a face due to people not caring about them.

Go Away Heat spares no one

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ROMAN REIGNS
HE BEAT UP
AN OLD MAN

ROMAN REIGNS
NOTHING HAPPENED
AT BUCHENWALD

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I really hope this stupid Holocaust denial joke gets so much traction that WWE have to actually respond to it.

Like in the middle of RAW have a pretape of Roman sitting in an armchair in a library reading Night and then telling us all about the Holocaust, giving book recommendations on how to learn about it and telling people to donate to the Holocaust museum.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Reigns holding court at the craft services table: "Look, I'm not saying that the so called "Holocaust" DIDN'T happen, because obviously the Germans had set up POW camps and relocation centers for those affected by the horrific Allied bombing, but ELEVEN MILLION people "exterminated"? You gotta ask yourself, who's coming up with those numbers, brother. Winners write, um, you gonna eat that chicken? Winners write the history books.

Hey! Where are you going?"

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

ooh ahh

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

OldTennisCourt posted:

I really hope this stupid Holocaust denial joke gets so much traction that WWE have to actually respond to it.

Like in the middle of RAW have a pretape of Roman sitting in an armchair in a library reading Night and then telling us all about the Holocaust, giving book recommendations on how to learn about it and telling people to donate to the Holocaust museum.

wwe universe becomes holocaust deniers overnight just to spite Roman

NEVER HAPPENED *clap clap clap clap clap*

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I bet you the holocaust happened, Roman.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the bow wowacaust

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

OldTennisCourt posted:

They'll change his music and tron to this:

https://youtu.be/myXbLhPli0g

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Rename the Superman Punch to the Ubermensch Punch

• Locked thread