Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Also tobbs also made "will vote kash" no vote type posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Grandicap posted:

I have 0 reads. It is very sad. I don't think I should be a replacement again.

Yeah lol vote not moving

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A or D

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Grandi hasn't wanted a positive event all game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Grandicap posted:

But if I were scum, that would be comic-book b-tier villain evil. Like it's just so blatant.

There are plenty of good reasons to vote me, why are you putting forward the lovely one?

I'm putting it forward as an addition to the rest of the bad reasons :)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:agreed: A

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think it should be clear I'm town st this point even if my play has really sucked. I've tried to commit and give reads and engage as much as time has allowed. I'm sorry I haven't played to the top of my game but I hope you don't lynch me today just for not playing as heavily as I normally do.

As the day has gone on let me do a last minute rundown on my scum picks

Grand: no change, nothing today has changed my feelings and his "lol there are good reasons to vote me and you pick that one" screams scum to me
cl: eh I don't feel great but I feel like the opportunity to drop a vote on me was already there and he held off seems town
Mith: seems like I was wrong could've taken an easy path to lynch me but admitted he wanted to lynch grand first.

Tobbs I think I am too quick to call scum in all games ever but eh. He is probably town and I am most sure on him

So grand it is

I gotta go play test I don't think I'll be here for deadline

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Nah. With this few players it would be dumb as hell for grandi to roleblock me instead of killing.

I think he's town.

Or he ha as role that he knows gets kills later in the role and took a gamble on you?? Especially with KB doing the kill

Like come on that's such bad logic

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Does his role get kills later?

Well since you asked let me ju---HEY WAIT A MINUTE

Seriously dude?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012