Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I support fascism because
I love the WWE product
I want them to harm the wrestlers
I mainly love fascism
View Results

• Locked thread
Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

MotU posted:

everyone go out and find a child wearing cena merch and hit them with a rock

i tried but the kid was a lot bigger and stronger than me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

btw, how should i apologize to john cena on twitter for trying to bean him with a rock

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
I enjoy being able to watch old Nitros and not worry about what script needs to be installed this week.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MassRafTer posted:

gently caress Orwell, Kurt Vonnegut is the only writer for this movement.

All of Dave Meltzer's star ratings are in fact secret coded messages using Vonnegut Asterisks.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

All of Dave Meltzer's star ratings are in fact secret coded messages using Vonnegut Asterisks.

There's a reason he spoke out against Trump.

Also the exploited "independent contractors" were forced to sanitize their unsafe working conditions because the global corporation was too cheap to pay for a cleaning crew.

https://twitter.com/tarahalabyDPT/status/821513055444107265

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Tato posted:

Interesting. I can see that giving money to the WWE could also be seen as embracing the ACCELERATIONIST ethos. By giving Vince money, we are only convincing him that he's on the right path with Roman Reigns, only making him double down harder on a decision that continues to lose him ratings and money. once the TV contracts come due, the whole bubble will burst and the WWE monster will collapse, allowing a glorious indy renaissance as the workers reclaim the ownership of their labor rather than being "independent contractors" Daniel Bryan will be freed to turn his brain into jello like god intended

also I want Cesaro in NJPW so this would be good
Wrestlers will never organize because a lot of them seem to be out for themselves and not the collective

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I like in the frozen tundra of Canada and as such without a television package I am unable to enjoy the WWE Network. I am unable to bathe in the warmth that is the Warlord. Send help.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

WWE sent out emails today advertising a video collection for known murderer, Jimmy Snuka. Are these really the kind of people you want to support?

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I like in the frozen tundra of Canada and as such without a television package I am unable to enjoy the WWE Network. I am unable to bathe in the warmth that is the Warlord. Send help.

Rogers and Bell are going to be the death of this country.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ice To Meet You posted:

WWE sent out emails today advertising a video collection for known murderer, Jimmy Snuka. Are these really the kind of people you want to support?

The world has beaten me down to the point that I am convinced basically all consumerism is morally bankrupt down to the shirts on our backs and the food in our refrigerators so while I don't feel great about it if you want to live a life free of supporting any morally ambiguous or worse enterprises, better head to Tibet.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I cancelled mine a few months back

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Cancelled after Summerslam and between the Trump stuff and all the blatantly anti-competitive tactics they've been doing over the last several months, I am absolutely not giving WWE money ever again

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
by virtue of paying taxes we are inherently guilty in our government's mass crimes against humanity therefore we all deserve to die

humanity is a failed experiment so i await the inevitably flying of the nukes due to the trumpenreich op

death is certain

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
also rollt ide

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Let's not forget how often this company worked with and honored notorious Nazi enthusiast Lemmy Kilmister.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The world has beaten me down to the point that I am convinced basically all consumerism is morally bankrupt down to the shirts on our backs and the food in our refrigerators so while I don't feel great about it if you want to live a life free of supporting any morally ambiguous or worse enterprises, better head to Tibet.

There is no ethical consumption under capitalism.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Xerzes posted:

So you're agreeing with me?

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
I forgot to update my card details when I got a new bank card so I guess I'm participating!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I need mental help

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

I thought Vonnegut asterisks were buttholes.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That was the secret message!

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i have no clue if this thread is a joke or serious due to current events on both SA and real life. am i real or am i a shitpost turn sentient. who am i?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

question: does Bushiroad support fascism? If not I have no qualms about giving them my money instead

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Venomous posted:

question: does Bushiroad support fascism? If not I have no qualms about giving them my money instead

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Bushiroad bought NJPW in 2012 tho. Thanks for confirming that I shouldn't support Yuke's anyway

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
Death to Yukes. AKI must seize the means of videogame production.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

Let's not forget how often this company worked with and honored notorious Nazi enthusiast Lemmy Kilmister.

i'm with you on everything but this

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i hate wwe's values and practices almost as much as i love motorhead and i fukkin love motorhead

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

join the Black Bloc and march on Titan Towers

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 14 days!)

Jerusalem posted:

Save us Jimmy CarterRonnie Reagan, you're our only hope :gonk:

Well I was gonna help but now...

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 14 days!)

C. Everett Koop posted:

also rollt ide

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MassRafTer posted:

gently caress YOU!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Xerzes posted:

Blanket statements are fun and all but there is consumption and then there is the consumption of a frivolity put out by the ruling class of a neo-fascist administration that has enshrined the chief fascist in a "Hall of Fame" and promotes a murderer's career for profit.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Blanket statements are fun and all but there is consumption and then there is the consumption of a frivolity put out by the ruling class of a neo-fascist administration that has enshrined the chief fascist in a "Hall of Fame" and promotes a murderer's career for profit.

OTOH Wrestling is pretty fun.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Ride Along tho

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i've paid for the network since day 1 and i hardly ever watch it anymore :twisted:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

flashy_mcflash posted:

Ride Along tho

I agree it is disgusting how collaborating goons jizz themselves over how WWE has monetized the wrestler's time on the road, something they make them pay out of pocket for.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Scholars will hail this movement for decades to come, the moment that turned the tide, the day we took a stand and halted a streaming subscription.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

I agree it is disgusting how collaborating goons jizz themselves over how WWE has monetized the wrestler's time on the road, something they make them pay out of pocket for.

It's simply an effort to make wrestlers accountable for their own safety so that Seth Rounds doesn't Magnum TA himself into retirement

• Locked thread