Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I support fascism because
I love the WWE product
I want them to harm the wrestlers
I mainly love fascism
View Results

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

flashy_mcflash posted:

It's simply an effort to make wrestlers accountable for their own safety so that Seth Rounds doesn't Magnum TA himself into retirement

Distracted driving is dangerous. WWE is risking lives to prop up a service they won't even pay wrestlers for. A service they created to replace a revenue stream that wrestlers got a part of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Thus leaving them less time and resources to kill their families and mistresses. All hail.

Can't hang your wife from a Bowflex if all you can afford is free weights.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I'm on the free month and canceling until they beg for me back with more free months. This business can taste the D.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm jealous of this business.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

PepeMcMahonTakingBathInSubscribersTears.jpg

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I cancelled for no other reason than some part of my ten dollars goes to Stephanie McMahon.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

those free months yo

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Eh I have disposable income and if the revolution comes I will probably be able to talk my way out of being put against the wall. That and I'm going to join the Pittsburgh DSA chapter once they get set up and I'm sure my good works out weight the badness in giving WWE 10$ a month, buying a t shirt, and going to a live show every once in awhile

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

achillesforever6 posted:

Eh I have disposable income and if the revolution comes I will probably be able to talk my way out of being put against the wall. That and I'm going to join the Pittsburgh DSA chapter once they get set up and I'm sure my good works out weight the badness in giving WWE 10$ a month, buying a t shirt, and going to a live show every once in awhile

lol joining the DSA to 'do good' and cant even cancel a freaking subscription service ok

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Lmao if you pay for the network when its so easy to steal

Me and my friend blurpo take turns standing on each others shoulders to watch ppvs through the window at his neighbors house

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
1. you CANNOT defeat fascism with violence
2. you CAN defeat fascism by watching less pro wrestling
3. I'm big liberal bitch, join the DSA. Haha.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

achillesforever6 posted:

That $10, shirt and ticket money could all be donated to Hillary when she defeats fascism in 2020.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

tna is the communist paradise where every part contributes to the whole without being paid

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
lotta rocks and a lotta kids out there that like wrestling, just saying you could be the one to make this right. . . . .

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

Blanket statements are fun and all but there is consumption and then there is the consumption of a frivolity put out by the ruling class of a neo-fascist administration that has enshrined the chief fascist in a "Hall of Fame" and promotes a murderer's career for profit.

You are correct however if we're getting all detailed about it I spend hundreds of hours a year advocating for positive systems change and the consumption of wrestling is one of the only things to reinvigorate me without fail so then you're also getting into questions about indirect positive cause.

It is a very difficult issue and I respect those who wish to stand by the not supporting WWE thing but I personally can't do that without delitirious affect to my happiness (much as I wish WWE wasn't so repugnant). I hope people can respect that. Namaste.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Gotta have UFC Fight Pass in your crosshairs too. Dana is close enough to Trump to speak at the RNC, and they have been so mad at the culinary union they made a website about it http://www.thetruthaboutculinary226.com

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 11 days!)

MassRafTer posted:

That $10, shirt and ticket money could all be donated to Hillary when she defeats fascism in 2020.

Okay I was on board until you said the H word. Now I'm gonna subscribe to the NetWWErk 400 times.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

sk posted:

tna is the communist paradise where every part contributes to the whole without being paid

tna is actually a metaphor for capitalist slavery since none of the workers are compensated and it was run by a moron born into power

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

btw I cancelled the Network not because WWE is a big bunch of fascists but because I'm only watching Smackdown and Talking Smack regularly, and it's not worth paying £9.99 for one show. I'd resub if it were all good because there's no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

MassRafTer posted:

What a weird way to spell Kanye

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Mystery Opponent posted:

What a weird way to spell Kane

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Venomous posted:

btw I cancelled the Network not because WWE is a big bunch of fascists but because I'm only watching Smackdown and Talking Smack regularly, and it's not worth paying £9.99 for one show. I'd resub if it were all good because there's no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism.

If there is no ethical consumption under capitalism why does my grocery store now have an organic and non GMO section? Keep coming up with excuses for why deep down you want to funnel money to Linda and Trump.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

If there is no ethical consumption under capitalism why does my grocery store now have an organic and non GMO section?

Why do I get the feeling this argument is not being made entirely in good faith

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Maxwell Lord posted:

Why do I get the feeling this argument is not being made entirely in good faith

The communists never argue in good faith, sadly.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Not subbing to the network is pretty easy when there are maybe two good shows a year on it, with a third that should be good but is horrible.

Wrestlemania had one good match in like 7 hours last year.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I hope they make more Alexa merchandise so I can give them more money and wear the merchandise

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
All wrestling is fash.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Nobody tells me how to spend my $9.99 a month! I want something that's like Netflix, but a better value!

Not only that, I'm going to do more then spend $9.99 a month. I'm going to buy a Baron Corbin shirt...

...and then I'm going to wear it in public.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Telling people to cancel the fascist network's free speech makes you the real fascist.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Korelle posted:

OTOH Wrestling is pretty fun.

There's a whole world of wrestling outside of WWE and it's never been easier to consume than right now

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Blanket statements are fun and all but there is consumption and then there is the consumption of a frivolity put out by the ruling class of a neo-fascist administration that has enshrined the chief fascist in a "Hall of Fame" and promotes a murderer's career for profit.
but enough about paying for an sa account

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Endorph posted:

but enough about paying for an sa account

nah man you don't get it racist jokes will save sa

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Meltz has been hinting at something everyone will love at Mania and it's Richard Spencer taking four shoot buckle bombs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't have the wwe nertwork but one time in 1998 purchased a DX backpack and they charged me twice for it and it was too small to use for anything really. Smelly rear end

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

flashy_mcflash posted:

Meltz has been hinting at something everyone will love at Mania and it's Richard Spencer taking four shoot buckle bombs

Wouldn't be the first time Seth put his face in the crotch of a Nazi.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Haha, Jesus Christ.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I cancelled WWE Network awhile ago and haven't watched the product in months.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Charles Gnarwin posted:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
We should also look into canceling the NFL, mainly because it is boring and bad now.

• Locked thread