Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I support fascism because
I love the WWE product
I want them to harm the wrestlers
I mainly love fascism
View Results

• Locked thread
GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

CobiWann posted:

Nobody tells me how to spend my $9.99 a month! I want something that's like Netflix, but a better value!

Not only that, I'm going to do more then spend $9.99 a month. I'm going to buy a Baron Corbin shirt...

...and then I'm going to wear it in public.

Baron is a good son who will give his merchandise profits to his dad, Jeremy, so this is a good way to cancel out your support for the fascist regime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Wouldn't be the first time Seth put his face in the crotch of a Nazi.

God drat lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
cancel WWE network

subscribe Chikaratopia

Join the #resistance

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Mystery Opponent posted:

What a weird way to spell Kanye

Has the incumbent ever not been just given the nomination from their party after their first term though?

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
I can still take the free months right? I mean I got like 15 emails set up for this purpose alone I'd hate to abandon them all.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

IcePhoenix posted:

Has the incumbent ever not been just given the nomination from their party after their first term though?

Carter had to fend off ted Kennedy to secure his nomination

And Roosevelt split off to form his own party after failing to be chosen by the republicans over incumbent Tadt

oldpainless fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Jan 23, 2017

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
NJPW World costs a little less than WWE Network depending on currency exchange rates and you get far more five- and six-star matches. More Bang For Your Buck, as it were.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

achillesforever6 posted:

We should also look into canceling the NFL, mainly because it is boring and bad now.

actually the NFL is cool and good because the shitfuck team with the rapist qb got sacrificed to Touchdown Tom

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Mercury Crusader posted:

NJPW World costs a little less than WWE Network depending on currency exchange rates and you get far more five- and six-star matches. More Bang For Your Buck, as it were.

Yeah, but this argument also works re: Stardom World vs NJPW World.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Tr33 posted:

I can still take the free months right? I mean I got like 15 emails set up for this purpose alone I'd hate to abandon them all.

Free months are a weapon against WWE. Use them.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

good thread, kill nazis

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i tried to steal with torrenting but this site still uses ancient rear end ratio-tracking and its impossible to download anything with enough demand to seed back to 1.0 so i'm gonna be banned soon i'm sure if i'm not already

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

also taima never works for me anymore

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

if you like the wwe youre a nazi sympathizer sorry (not sorry get hosed bitch)

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

All my friends only really like WWE and I don't much care for it. :(

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I love WWE.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

MassRafTer posted:

You are a hero of #theresistance. The only greater heroes are the men on the front lines wasting WWE's bandwith by exploiting free months.

instead of subbing to the WWE network I just watch Nitro here :smugdog:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

1st AD posted:

instead of subbing to the WWE network I just watch Nitro here :smugdog:

I'm a hero like all those dead French guys.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MassRafTer posted:

RIP Gordon Kaye

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i subscribe to wwe network and im gonna buy some hugo boss clothing

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I give Vince McMahon money 24/7 so that when he visits me in the gay pagan death camp maybe he'll bring me a sandwich.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Alain Post posted:

I love WWE.

:same:

Better get on the side of the winning team, snowflakes.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I give Vince McMahon money 24/7 so that when he visits me in the gay pagan death camp maybe he'll bring me a sandwich.

It sure is hilarious that your money helped Hillary lose and prevented America from continuing to be great.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

MassRafTer posted:

It sure is hilarious that your money helped Hillary lose and prevented America from continuing to be great.

It's still cool and good to retroactively support Ted Turner and WCW yes?
Turner should have sold off the rest of his media empire and just focused on running WCW.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

MassRafTer posted:

Didn't you make Trump propaganda

The Pale King
Jan 21, 2011

This, also I've stopped watching since anarchist hero Bryan Danielson relinquished the title but got free tickets to the rumble so I'll go in protest :colbert: I'm going to the Evolve show in town on Saturday also so hopefully that balances out

P.S. support indie wrestling

The Pale King
Jan 21, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

if you like the wwe youre a nazi sympathizer sorry (not sorry get hosed bitch)

Also this

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Wrong thread. Very dishonest!

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

MassRafTer posted:

Jerusalem posted:

RIP Gordon Kaye

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

The Pale King posted:

P.S. support indie wrestling

If you support indie wrestling you support guys killing themselves in front of tiny crowds of bourgeois scum for very little money

The correct antifaschistiche aktion is to not support wrestling at all

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

exploded mummy posted:

Didn't you make Trump propaganda

Stop spreading fake news.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

Stop spreading fake news.

It was my favorite part of the election.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

alternative fact: actually, dolph ziggler is NOT a poo poo-lord and wins every big match

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I support indie wrestling by subscribing to wwe network so they have enough money to sign the good ones.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

super macho dude posted:

alternative fact: actually, dolph ziggler is NOT a poo poo-lord and wins every big match

Serious post time: the best and most effective way to fight fascism would be to introduce every fascist to Dolph Ziggler. It is literally impossible not to hate Ziggler with such a burning passion that you lack the energy or room in your black heart to hate anything else. They'd forget about their hatred for Jewish people or gay people or black people and want to curb stomp Ziggler instead, a win-win situation if there ever was one.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i dont want ziggler to be dead just alternative-employed

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Uh-Oh

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5852efdbe4b012849c0609ca?section=politics

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The McMahons can't even make their refs enforce the rules fairly, how can they offer loans fairly?

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010
I am not entirely sure how ironic this thread is, but heading into the election I had been subscribing to the Network for a few months. Mostly to watch the CWC. After the election, even knowing that it's possible that even fractions of a cent of my money may have gone to the election of someone who will probably directly cause the death of a couple of artist friends who no longer can afford their diabetes medication, I decided to give them one more chance. Sort of as a "maybe things won't be that bad" ray-of-sunshine thing.

As much as the potential rise of capitalism loving fascism in the United States has for making my life actively worse in the future, it occurred to me while watching the bewilderingly booked Survivor Series PPV, that really lovely writing makes my life actively worse now. It occurred to me that over my 30 years of watching WWE, that the amount of anger at their terrible choices far outweighed the joy I felt when something great happened. Trump's election will probably have dire global consequences but at least it let me know I had spent too much of my life putting emotional stock in a company that tries to disregard fan opinion until they absolutely can't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I stopped my subscription and doubled my donations to planned parenthood.

Also I'm vowing to punch any racists, please do the same.

• Locked thread