Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I support fascism because
I love the WWE product
I want them to harm the wrestlers
I mainly love fascism
View Results

• Locked thread
Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Mystery Opponent posted:

Full Fascism Now

THEN

NOW

FOREVER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
We must secure the existence of WWE and a future for white pro wrestlers

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

MassRafTer posted:

I don't see how the money I give WWE network is in any way connected to Trump when Linda McMahon is in his cabinet and Vince McMahon is one of 41 people he follows on twitter. Why shouldn't I keep giving this company I don't constantly complain about my money?

*rips off Trump mask*

Vince: It's me, Clinton! It was me all along!

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
I need to apologize. I got a 3 month free trial and I forgot to cancel so now I'm paying for a month which has to be 15 percent of network subscribers.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I dont know about wwe but I dont like that uber boycott in particular because it seems like a liberal feel good maneuver that fucks over the drivers for the opinions of the boss, and because they gave lawyers and protesters rides to the airport while other cabbies were striking

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I dont know about wwe but I dont like that uber boycott in particular because it seems like a liberal feel good maneuver that fucks over the drivers for the opinions of the boss, and because they gave lawyers and protesters rides to the airport while other cabbies were striking

They're scabs that Uber fucks over themselves. Like, they need a paycheck and a meal but so do other cabbies.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Agreed, RacistGuidingLight.

Though, on the other hand, Uber is so hosed financially that every ride you take is basically transferring money directly from idiot VCs into the pockets of the drivers, so I'm not too hard on it.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Unions are hosed at the moment and will be until Donald Trump, the President of the United States, brings back manufacturing and industry jobs to America, so I'll stand behind the corrupt, gouging and criminal cabbies.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORUsNFEVmCM

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Mulaney Power Move posted:

You're right, they should've been boycotted years ago

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

What should I replace it with? Highspots?

idk if you've already replaced it but NJPW World provides very good value for your money, especially since New Beginning In Sapporo is coming up on Sunday

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The predatory Uber loans, they are good, just a transfer of funds from idiot VCs to the common man!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lyft donating to ACLU is worth everybody abandoning Uber for Lyft

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
lyft also has better rates and drowns you in credits anyway so whatever

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Agreed MRT

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Steph was really onto something

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

You're right, they should've been boycotted years ago

I believe they have been striking. I think they also pissed off people for upcharging rates during the woman's march or something.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chris James 2 posted:

And Stormfront earned some brownie points for donating to United Steelworkers. Duuuh! Deeerrrrrrr!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Luckily with WWE we have a pro-worker company that isn't signing guys to $20,000 per year deals, pulling them from upcoming dates and blaming it on them for not reading their contracts hard enough.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
So how many other suckas forgot to cancel after their free 2 months? drat you successful marketing ploy!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Marmaduke! posted:

So how many other suckas forgot to cancel after their free 2 months? drat you successful marketing ploy!

I did it immediately after the Rumble and donated :10bux: to ACLU afterward

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/noisenotmusic/status/837693863640854528

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
poo poo, Bannon really hit that bottle hard the past decade.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cactus Jack posted:

Same

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Cactus Jack posted:

hell, nowadays he looks like the bottle's been hitting him back

Wocka wocka!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Cactus Jack posted:

I guess that's what 8 years of a black president will do to a white supremacist

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
Now that I think about it, I've always heard that being President ages a man.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
"Corporate Patriot" is the most fash term I've heard since Red, White and Blue Brexit.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Mystery Opponent posted:

We must secure the existence of WWE and a future for white pro wrestlers

Honestly Vince's 14 words is more like 7 words.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Apr 25, 2017

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I haven't given WWE a cent of my money since I attended No Mercy in 2004 and bought a Chris Benoit shirt.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I get WWE Network because I enjoy the convenience of WWE Network.

That puts money in the coffers of lovely people but the world is irreparably hosed in my view so I'm just enjoying myself until we all get bombed to death.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I made sure to cancel the network before my three free months ended.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I don't care about giving money to evil people and industries.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
if i dont give my money to evil corporations, then i, an evil person, will spend it on anime games

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
With such a great product who can't blame people for being fan's of Steve Bannon's favorite company? It'd be unethical not to enjoy some great WWE action.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
In order to not give money to evil corporations that employ slave labor to make their products I bought my own slaves so that I can ensure what happens to them is above board.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
I cancelled my subscription to the network and got New Japan World instead and I feel very good about this decision. I've already watched 3 awesome Okada matches and an old 4 vs 4 match where one side was Benoit, Brad Armstrong, Yokozuna and Head Shrinker Samu. Yoko's legdrop got a huge pop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I do not spend money on WWE. WWE is not worth spending money for.
I have followed it my entire life and now it is too lovely for me to care, creatively, professionally and personally.
This saddens me greatly.

• Locked thread