Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
He heard the news about Circle of Two and couldn't handle it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

Have any Miami reporters picked this up yet?

Armando is still writing like he doesn't know what happened with Timmons.

This is coming from Steelers beat writers citing Steelers players as the source

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
That contradicts the reports that the dolphins filled missing persons reports which is contradicted I the same story which says that a fins representative flew with him to Pennsylvania after bed check saturday night.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

torgeaux posted:

That contradicts the reports that the dolphins filled missing persons reports which is contradicted I the same story which says that a fins representative flew with him to Pennsylvania after bed check saturday night.

Him taking off doesn't contradict the missing person story.

There was definitely a police report. I'm shocked he hasn't come clean on it esp if Miami was wrong

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Amy Pole Her posted:

Him taking off doesn't contradict the missing person story.

There was definitely a police report. I'm shocked he hasn't come clean on it esp if Miami was wrong

No, it contradicts the idea that he asked to miss saturday meetings, and they said no and he went anyway. CBS reports he was missing after bed check on Saturday night.

Super Fan
Jul 16, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
They do bedchecks?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Super Fan posted:

They do bedchecks?

On trips before games they do cause "uh oh where's the qb?" At 6 am on gameday is no bueno for a billion dollar franchise

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

The Johny Football rule.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

torgeaux posted:

No, it contradicts the idea that he asked to miss saturday meetings, and they said no and he went anyway. CBS reports he was missing after bed check on Saturday night.

It really doesn't though.

You file a police report to support your suspension, you support your suspension to get your money back as a team.

So are you saying he simply disappeared to visit his daughter with no notice? Because that'd be better for the Dolphins, so that's what I'm hoping *did* happen

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Amy Pole Her posted:

It really doesn't though.

You file a police report to support your suspension, you support your suspension to get your money back as a team.

So are you saying he simply disappeared to visit his daughter with no notice? Because that'd be better for the Dolphins, so that's what I'm hoping *did* happen

Don't know. One says, he asked team, they said no, he went anyway, missing all saturday meetings. One says he was discovered missing at bed check. That story also says he was accompanied by a dolphin rep. Too confused, but it seems he likely flaked out because of his child.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

torgeaux posted:

Don't know. One says, he asked team, they said no, he went anyway, missing all saturday meetings. One says he was discovered missing at bed check. That story also says he was accompanied by a dolphin rep. Too confused, but it seems he likely flaked out because of his child.

It's just so confusing when you consider his history @ FSU and Pitt. Diehard team guy. Gase brought him in specifically to be a leader to young linebackers.

I'm just frustrated with how the few bright spots are blowing up ya know?

nah
Mar 16, 2009

I've read everythhing you guys have said about Stephone Anthony and after careful consideration I have decided that he will be a future Hall of Famer and will win us the Super Bowl this year, woo

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jets running a train on miami. Cant even lose out correctly loving garbage team

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Real hurthling! posted:

Jets running a train on miami. Cant even lose out correctly loving garbage team

lol both sides are unhappy with the Jets winning.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I am just here to gloat to anyone who said cutler isn't a drop off from Tannehill

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
God he has looked bad

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ehud posted:

I am just here to gloat to anyone who said cutler isn't a drop off from Tannehill

He's not. They both stink. Cutler is better.

Dolphins wanted no part of this game today though.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mcmagic posted:

mcmagic your wrong

nah
Mar 16, 2009

it doesn't matter who's QB of Miami lol

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Bills lead the division. All is right in the world.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Josh "dolphin's bane" mccown running loose.

Open field uncontested diving catches from his scattershot arm of raw power.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Dolphins lol.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

mcmagic posted:

Not even close lol

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jets gonna somehow not lose the division because they hate me

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jay Cutler decided to get $10m and stay retired anyway.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Real hurthling! posted:

Jets gonna somehow not lose the division because they hate me

They are't going to lose the division and they probably won't even get a top 5 pick either...

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mcmagic posted:

They are't going to lose the division and they probably won't even get a top 5 pick either...

They will be 3-2 by next sunday

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

They will be 3-2 by next sunday

Yeah probably.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

The Miami Dolphins are the worst team in nfl history

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

We Want New England!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
gj Bills

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The patriots defense...

is bad, guys

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Eat poo poo AFC East (except for the Bills)

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Not directly AFC East-related, but Eat poo poo and Die Doug Marrone

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Jets really tried to tank that game..

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
The Jets are well on their way to being 8-8

SWEET JESUS WHY

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

They will sign mccown to a 10 million dollar deal

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
The Patriots are morphing into late era Brees Saints.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The cheats couldn't use Kony Ealy?

Real hurthling! posted:

They will sign mccown to a 10 million dollar deal

They are gonna end up having to trade up or sign Cousins. They have to do one of those though.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Oct 2, 2017

• Locked thread