Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Does this mean you're the secret entry in the Rumble this year, Jerusalem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
you come for my lowercase posting youll have to put me down like a mad dog, dont even try it jerusalem

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

He's got good Achewood opinions

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

MotU posted:

you come for my lowercase posting youll have to put me down like a mad dog, dont even try it jerusalem

I stand with MotU in these trying times

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

MotU posted:

same

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Hey J-Ru give me and everybody else who still likes Dean Ambrose Ambrose Asylum gangtags, thanks

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
listen, i like dean ambrose. i love dean amborse, and i might kiss him on the lips, but he's no J-Ru

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Ooh do I get the first to be say 'Hey J-Ru gif THIS :toughguy: ' :v:

thefakenews
Oct 20, 2012
For the entire time I've lurked this forum I've kind of always just assumed Jerusalem was a mod. Clear evidence existed to the contrary, but my brain ignored it. Which is to say this should be an easy adjustment.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

;)

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

A good dude and a good choice for mod.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
My favourite poster, always filled with enthusiasm and delightful stories, or important/interesting info.

And you know, a being primarily made of gifs. Congrats, J-Ru, may you reign as long as you desire.

Jerusalem posted:

I vastly prefer Smackdown over Raw but the latter is WWE's flagship television show and is appropriate to kick off the new week's discussion. Think of Smackdown and Talking Smack as the palette cleansers.

Would it be possible to make it so that after Smackdown airs, a quick text recap is added to the OP similar to the text recap of RAW? That would be ever so swell.

Sanguinia posted:

Can you at least ensure that the thread has a reserved #2 post for Smackdown info? That's all I want personally.

Second

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

jru is good

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Best of luck to our new shiny mod. May our inane arguing be a soothing balm for you each night.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

...and the pitch! posted:

He's got good Achewood opinions

If his opinion is anything but "it's bad" then it's not a good opinion.

But other than that, J-Ru seems like a cool cat.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
what are his views on dog gifs

http://i.imgur.com/WLdTl5c.gifv

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Jerusalem can I please have my old farting butt avatar back? Some rear end in a top hat keeps changing it.

If you do it, I'll write you a special poem.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
free the a-team van

oh, wait

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

fart blood posted:

Jerusalem can I please have my old farting butt avatar back? Some rear end in a top hat keeps changing it.

If you do it, I'll write you a special poem.

:qq:

It's $5 and lowtax could use the money

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You can buy back your avatar anytime you want :)

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Regrettable posted:

Yay! My favorite poster in this subforum is a mod now. Congratulations and I hope being a mod doesn't drive you to insanity as it has many people in the past.

Who are your top 5 posters?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerusalem posted:

I vastly prefer Smackdown over Raw but the latter is WWE's flagship television show and is appropriate to kick off the new week's discussion. Think of Smackdown and Talking Smack as the palette cleansers.

Weaak!

#notmymod
#resistjru

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jan 23, 2017

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

triplexpac posted:

Jerusalem
WrasslorMonkey
MassRafTer
Hulkamatt
? Probably someone who I appreciate their content but they don't stand out, just consistently are good.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

triplexpac posted:

Jerusalem
oldpainless
MRT
WrasslorMonkey
Hulkamatt

e:^ we have very similar lists

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Regrettable posted:

Jerusalem
oldpainless
MRT
WrasslorMonkey
Hulkamatt

e:^ we have very similar lists

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm gonna close this thread now. I really appreciate all the kind words from everybody but I'd rather not have people start posting lists of their favorite posters.

Thanks again to everybody, with any luck you're not going to see any changes at all in the way the forum is run or any difference in my posting. As always, feel free to contact me through PMs if you need something from me or have a question.

• Locked thread