Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

quote:

4 – Team ByKolles – ENSO CLM P1/01 NISMO – Robert Kubica*

I am so conflicted right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

Slickdrac posted:

Not exactly highlights, but there's this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmLdnnjC0q4

From the comments here this was the most :australia: thing that ever happened so I may have to clear my schedules and watch the whole thing.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

njsykora posted:

If Alonso wins the 500, maybe not this year but sometime we could see him and Montoya teaming for Le Mans to get the triple crown together.

Imagine Alonso wins a 500 then goes up AGAINST Montoya at Le Mans for the Triple Crown :gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz:

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

orange juche posted:

In more misc racing news, the isle of man TT is this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjZXaUwYoog

Enjoy a ride through a 140mph superbike crash, poo poo is :stonk:

Over an hour and a half later when they interview him he's still not composed because he was convinced he was dead.

Seeing Guy Martin of all people as shaken up as he is in that interview is weird and unsettling :smith:

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

Ugh why did this have to be this weekend, I'm going to miss basically all of it. :(

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

If Porsche leaves then I would assume LMP2 becomes the new LMP1, maybe with a loosening of regs to up the speeds a little.

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

njsykora posted:

Nice that they've decided not to let LMP1 limp on for another year and just put a bullet in its head now.

If LMP1 dies completely does LMP2 get a change in regulations to boost performance?

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

COTA is a perfect example of why tracks designed with a literal blank page to be plonked down in the middle of nowhere are bad and tracks that have to be built taking account of pre-existing features and natural terrain are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

Racing motorcycles at Macau has to be second only to racing motorcycles at the TT in the madness stakes.

• Locked thread