Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

We chatting this in #nascar?

wicka posted:

What's the deal with IMSA.tv? Can I stream from that instead of Fox?

I believe so, yes. The only difference is you'll get RLM's commentary all the way through (unless IMSA.tv isn't going to use the FOX graphics this year).

...or maybe not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Ah muust admit I quite fanceh listenin' to Jo'n 'ind'augh on Reeedio Le Mans.

Thank God I don't have to pick one of TK or WTR this year LET'S GO WTR AND 69 CAR.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jan 28, 2017

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Literally didn't know they were having nearly continuous coverage of the race on TV until just now. TV to the finish once punchsport postfight is over.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Yes yes YES YES YESYESYEYSYESYEYSEYS GET THE gently caress IN :whatup: :getin: :allbuttons: :siren:

JEFF GORDON DONE WON THE ROLEX 24 AND HE DID IT WITH THE BEST TEAM POSSIBLE. :perfect:

Also, bias aside, that was totally on the 5. He turned right across the nose of the 10.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Don't know if this has been covered, but it looks like all the 2017 IMSA races will now be shown live and many of them have been moved from FS2 to FS1.

Good news for them.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:lol:ng Beach. That was a fun finish in both P and GTLM.

I could get used to the 10 winning every drat thing.

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

Both axr cars hosed :getin:

The 5 is getting good at turning across the noses of other cars and wrecking.

E- Is it bad I was expecting the Lexus which piledrove the Acura and BMW to have Sage Karam behind the wheel?

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Apr 9, 2017

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

B-T-CC IN THE U-S-A...B-T-CC IN THE USA...kind of:

http://www.imsa.com/news/062017/imsa-finalizes-cooperation-agreement-wsc-tcr-international

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Is it one or two cars? Robin Miller was hinting during Iowa it could be JPM in one and Helio in the other.

I'm all for more prototypes as long as they don't go Ganassi and win every drat thing (though that's a tad hypocritical because I was enjoying Taylor Domination this year).

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I wondered what IMSA dropped or if Mid-Ohio was an additional event. Good to see it back on the schedule.

mactheknife posted:

Aw poo poo, COTA is my nearest track and we were planning on hitting the IMSA weekend next year.

You'll still have the frontstretch at Laguna Seca to remind you of COTA.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Now, if the other car has Helio?

Suck a dick, Chip. P doesn't need you to be fun. :getin:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Does this mean PC is going to be its own race now or is this a new IMSA series?

https://www.imsa.com/news/082017/2018-imsa-prototype-challenge-presented-mazda-feature-endurance-racing-format-six-event

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Good job, Dirk. That was entertaining and all on you. :downsbravo: :downsbravo: :downsbravo:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Renger Van Der Zanardi. :stare:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The Taylors "pretty much" clinch the P championship by starting Petit Le Mans according to FS1 at the end of the broadcast today. :getin:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ricky Taylor hosed off to Penske. :stare:

I wonder if the motivation is an IndyCar ride since he's tested with them, as unlikely as that seems.

http://www.teampenske.com/news/index.cfm/c/687/53473/TAYLOR,_RAHAL&PAGENAUD_COMPLETE_IMSA_LINEUP

It's Ricky/Helio, JPM/Cameron for the pairings. SiPag and Graham Rahal are the third drivers for Daytona and Sebring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

How about Jordan/Jenson/Jeff in the 10 at Daytona? :getin:

• Locked thread