Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Ladies and gentlemen of LP, please welcome Mega64 to the moderation fold. He'll be taking over for Blind Sally, who was taking over for JordanKai, but reconsidered. This returns our team size to 2 and and rounds out our timezone coverage so we can once again edit out spoilers around the clock. We live to serve!

Please give him a hand while I go edit the OP of the rules thread for the jillionth time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Glad to be aboard!

Feel free to PM me about title changes or problem posts or what a terrible poster I am or whatever. Happy to help out this great community even more.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Welcome aboard! I think you're a good pick for the job.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

After getting a taste of Mod Power, you couldn't let it go, could you? Came back for more!

At least you're a Mod in the right forum this time!

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
My condolences for your loss of free time and your accepting the burden of keeping these goons in check.

(No, but seriously, congratulations on your promotion!)

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I am glad that my long personal nightmare is over.

That nightmare being that randomly every couple months I look at Mega64's posts and go "wait? he's a mod? Oh, mod of something else. Okay...."

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

W.T. Fits posted:

My condolences for your loss of free time and your accepting the burden of keeping these goons in check.

(No, but seriously, congratulations on your promotion!)
Is it really a promotion if you don't get paid?

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Nihilarian posted:

Is it really a promotion if you don't get paid?

Yeah because mods finally can change their own thread titles whenever they drat well please.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Wait...

Chip Cheezum's not a mod anymore???

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Bring back Geop :colbert:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
More mods, more masters!!!!

yyyyyyesssssssss:wink:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
responsibility is overrated. thank you, Mega64, for taking that bullet!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Someone make me a mod, I've got scores to settle

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

This forum seems more your speed, Mega64.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

@ Mega64 congratulations.
@Blind Sally enjoy going back to doing whatever you were doing before.

Edit: Hey... wait a second... was this a part of your 100% strat to unlock the secret mod dungeon? What did you find there?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
A Steam achievement. Stay tuned for my upcoming SSLP of "The Something Awful Forums" for the PC!!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Will someone else be looking into LP contests, or will old/new LP hobo Blind Sally still run those too?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I've got a contest idea rolling around in my head, haven't talked with Fedule yet to see how terrible it is though.

But I also don't have any problems with Blind Sally or anyone else running contests if they want.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
The notion of More LP Contests is one I approve of and will not allow to die.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I forgot to ask this earlier, but when does OFS's low level mod challenge update? Will he do the item dupe glitch on the banhammer and become Double Mod at some point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
while i do have contest ideas, anyone in the community should feel like they can contribute and start one up!

• Locked thread