Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

lifts cats over head posted:

That model always seems to really get into character so I wouldn't be surprised if that was her doing. Just watch her again during the close-up inspection, she was really selling a character that was in a panic from all the attention.

that model alongside the ballerina girl from a few episodes ago are by miles the best models in the later series', the last time I remember a model being so vividly good in everything they put them in was the lanky bony dude who did RJs bellhop tim burton character way back when

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i'm glad adam is gone even though I really like him a lot because I didn't like a single thing he did this week, I know the judges liked putting the kids makeup on the bigger model to give it more pop but even that I think was insane and was part of why his father character sucked so bad

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

LadyPictureShow posted:

Nothing's coming to mind except that one guy from season 5(?) that threw a fit and left on the first episode

That dude made a documentary about how faceoff is rigged and then made up his own documentary awards ceremony to give his film the prize

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ya cig is "quirky" in a way that made me think I would hate him but him hanging out with george who i've always loved is an amazing pairing and I love watching them work together

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think probably the most beautiful thing about this season has been George, Cig, Ben, and Evans' custom tshirts

• Locked thread