Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
if you don't open your borders for me, I swear to heck!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I prefer my steaks medium rare. please let me into your country

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
4. let all the hip refugees like me into your country and shower them with gifts

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
yes, hello. I am a kind farmer living in the burgundy area! please do not bring war and strife to my homelands.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

jon joe posted:

I'm the dragon that lives in Switzerland that makes it unapproachable.

I shall bestow my dragon luck on whoever sheds the most blood in my name.

Ah, yes, the fabled dragon from the stories! Said to be an old crone with a face like a lizard, the sight of which terrifies all! To think, she was real!

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I would like to confess

the grape seeds I first planted were..stolen! dark times had fallen on the farm, and my family was under great hardship. I deeply regret this act of thievery, masterful as it was.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
anyway I killed the man after stealing his seeds, so no one will ever know!

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
We caught a glimpse of the French soldiers yestereve. My wife and I watched for a great deal of time as endless lines of men streamed across the countryside. It was as if the fields were swallowed by an ever shifting war machine; a sea of men stretching as far as the eye could see. I took note that my wife seemed flush, and I followed her eyes to him. Her eyes were fixated upon a man - a gallant French soldier with a flowing mane of golden hair - as the fading light of the sunset streaked through the sky illuminating his graceful features. I am ashamed to admit that I became jealous, perhaps even furious for a time, at the thought of my wife being enamored with a wandering French soldier, yet I quickly found my mind filled with thoughts of lust and excitement. A wondrous curiosity has awakened inside of me, and to satisfy it, I shall awake before dawn in anticipation of a better look at the fair lad.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
We have waited a summer. Many men have passed by, but for him that I long, I am still waiting. Each face that travels north upon the road and through the fields appears to be uglier than the last. Truly, none are equal to our shining star. There are tales of a battle; we are sure he acted valiantly and vanquished his enemies. Perhaps, we shall see him again as he returns? We will offer the greatest hospitality, truly. We will see him again.

I will meet him again!

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
We waited through a harsh winter. We made a spot in the bed for him. There wasn't enough room for my wife, myself, and my flower. My wife said it wasn't important, so I had to sleep on the floor to make room for him. What if he showed up in the middle of some night and I was in his spot? Shameful.

Alas, he never came. I fear he is lost, wandering the roads trying to return, but ever unable to find his way back to me. I will not give up on him. I know he longs for me as I do him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
truly, my love will never bear fruit

• Locked thread