Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Lid posted:

The Big Dan/Lil Kim Award for Refereeing Incompetence

Dan Mirg, Weidman v Gegard

Big Dan stops the fight due to what he thinks is an illegal knee. He is not allowed or able or something to review the knee on instant replay, but is told by other refs that it was actually legal. Dan tries to give Weidman the rest of his 5 minutes to recover for some reason, and then a doctor stops the fight or something. Weidman loses by TKO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
KO of the year, UFC FN 108, Platinum Mike Perry knocks Jake Ellenberger flat out
https://twitter.com/UFCONFOX/status/855971708905283585

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

I'm sure it won't win, but I think UFC 211 deserves a nomination for Card of the Year.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

Sub of the Year

DJ vs Ray Borg, German suplex to armbar, UFC 216

edit: not sure how long it'll last, buuuut

https://streamable.com/vo4x2

drat

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

Updates from Poland:

Sub of the Year (Except Mighty Mouse has it cinched) - Jan Blachowicz vs Devin Clark, sleeper hold (no hooks, standing RNC)

haha

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

go ahead and crown it

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

spinning back elbow KO of firas zahabi's brother
stopping a fight due to a vicious ear kick
a DQ
head kick KO
fat johny hendricks getting ko'ed by a handsome brazilian
3 title changes
bisping's cup getting broken after gsp breaks it
plenty of blood
gsp finishes a fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

CommonShore posted:

You know how to do your job, but I want to float the idea of reducing the number of awards. I was able to get it down to 11. A shorter core ballot could increase participation:

KO
Sub
Fight
Performance
Round
Fighter
Breakout
Comedy
Bad officials (refs + judges)
Event
Goon Favourites

just look at lobstermobster's ballot and do all of those i would think