Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Best post fight interview, Derrick Lewis after KOing Travis Browne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Suggest we add Comeback of the Year, for which I nominate Yuri Alcantara vs Luke Sanders, UFC 209

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

For my new category I would ALSO like to add the very,next fight, Elkins KOs Bektic UFC 209

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

KO of the year, Overeem Uberknees Hunt, 209

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

While we're at it, did 2016 results ever get posted?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Card of the year. That card

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I think Brian Kelleher is a good nod for best sub and best post fight interview. I also think if we want to add a good new category it could be best UFC debut, he'd be good for that as well.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Julian Lang Let Me Bang, Bro award nominee: ending 20 seconds of Pettis vs Miller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Ref fuckup: tan dan watching aloe vera tap and then take 6 more huge elbows to the head

• Locked thread