Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should it be legal for other people to assault you if they disagree with you?
This poll is closed.
Yes 183 49.06%
No 190 50.94%
Total: 328 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

punching nazis owns incredibly hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

[gazing upon aged pictures of cattle cars filled with bodies, mass graves filled with women and children, and black bodies swinging in the summer breeze]

"if you punch them you're only lowering yourself to their level!"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

also any of you guys going "i had never heard of him until now" should probably keep it yourselves because it makes you look pretty ignorant about following the election and poo poo.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

see, whether or not our system is innately white supremacist/controlled by white supremacists is somewhat contested

anyone who contests it is wrong.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

this is getting a bit weird

everything he said is true.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

maybe he shouldn't advocate genocide if he doesn't want to get hit? the blame lies ultimately with him, not the puncher.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

AARO posted:

But your morality is completely useless. You just made it up yourself.

Who cares about your morality?

i do. it's all that matters.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

oh you didn't understand. i'm also correct.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

there's not a single alt righter whose rear end i could not whup.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i would think in most jurisdictions you are allowed to defend yourself in a fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

AARO posted:

I think it sets a dangerous precedent.

Groovelord Neato posted:

[gazing upon aged pictures of cattle cars filled with bodies, mass graves filled with women and children, and black bodies swinging in the summer breeze]

"if you punch them you're only lowering yourself to their level!"

• Locked thread