Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Very much looking forward to this and now that it's set in the 80's it'll feel even more like Shenmue alternative timeline sequel!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Dirty Deeds Done posted:

I'd assumed it didn't matter if it's black or white

This deserves more love as it was really quite subtle but made me chuckle :)

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Bussamove posted:

I’m a hairs breadth away from rebuying all the Yakuza titles available on Steam and I regret nothing.

I've already done this.

I have no regrets.

They're all installed and sitting in their own category.

I require no other game for the next 5 years.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

TopHatGenius posted:

Wow everything feels soo smooth. And Kiyru has gotten even more violent in his fighting style. I swear he's going to kill someone one day.

Kiyru has never killed anyone ever.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Pwnstar posted:

So I managed to win the Milky Nose Toylet minigame. The secret technique is that the game is almost impossible with a full bladder and absurdly easy when its like half full.

I must master the amount of piss I have before I master this game.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

This game is gorgeous and making me want to get yakuza 6.

I must have all the yakuza's.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

:colbert:

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

I've kind of almost learnt how to play Mahjong but yeah that side quest is impossible to achieve.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

I found the photoshoot mini game.

I feel bad.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Simone Magus posted:

Oh my God he's the dumbest character in any yakuza game ever lmao

E:
"What the hell is that? A cigarette???" Ahahahaha

He is a big lovable oaf.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Can't really imagine Kiryu in an English dub. Don't want to either.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

I love how dense not-kiryu is. All his decisions are dumb as bricks and everyone around him is like "wtf?" and it's great.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Poor Ichiban, inflicted with The Expression.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Ichiban is such a lovable goof, it's great. Kiryu has quite alot of baggage at this point, so it's nice that Ichiban comes across as a best pal to everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

if they do another foreign country game its going to be Paris or maybe London. Those two cities and Hawaii are the three kings for Western places Japanese tourists lose their poo poo for.

Whole point of foreign country games is company paid vacations research trips so its never going to be anywhere that a Japanese software developer is not going to want to spend a month.

C'mon Scotland.

We need the Yakuza Scotland for real.