Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
How, after 7 yakuza games, there's still a street thug in Japan who will just pick a fight with Kiryu for no reason is beyond me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Since Kiryu and Majima never really meet in this game, do we know if there are still any rad team up heat actions and stuff?

I just remembered that part in 5 where Shinada and the Ace Pitcher he hit the homerun off of team up to beat up like a hundred dudes, and how hard it ruled.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

It's moments like that that confirm Kiryu as a suitable replacement for Ryo Hazuki in my heart.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Holy gently caress did they actually get Lenne Hardt for this? Persona 5 has its work cut out for it.