Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.
Right now is probably the best time for y'all wannabe streamers to make a name for yourself. There's like ZERO stream exposure for this game as all the big streamers are all focusing on RE7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea I normally don't do these things but not only does Yakuza need its fans to say 'no no we WANT this, this is a GOOD thing you're doing' still, but boy is this localization just a gold standard in itself and totally deserves praise.

I made friend with a weird RC racer nerd and then became one myself when I realized car customization was a thing, then I met a dominatrix and helped her be better at her job before impersonating a producer to help a man who's name means butterfly film a food tour show. This is all while having to clear my and my family figure's name for a murder that could ruin our lives forever. You know, Yakuza poo poo.

When do things shift to Majima though? I wanna know when I should try to do all the side stuff I can if the game's gonna shift focus.

It literally happens the second you stop loving around and finish that chapter you're on, lol.

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005

precision posted:

Playing this series has vastly improved my ability to understand spoken Japanese but yeah I really wish it were possible to translate all the signs without being prohibitively expensive or look like poo poo or both because I can't read

I'll try this later at home, but I wonder if Google's visual translate would work OK for this.