Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
How are you spending Sunday in Trumpmerica? I'm thinking of getting lamb later, with some red wine?

How is the rest of C-Spam coping? Tell us below!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im stoned

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm whacking it too OP.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Browsing the forums and doing chores/working

Should be playing video games since my wife is out but eh

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Bip Roberts posted:

I'm whacking it too OP.

:cawg::cawg:

Enjoy!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

C-Euro posted:

Should be playing video games since my wife is out but eh

Aw, such a thoughtful husband.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Aw, such a thoughtful husband.

I'll do PC/handheld stuff if she's around because whatever, but I don't like to do console/TV gaming when she's around because we live in a loft-style place and you can't escape the noise. But I've fallen off the console wagon hard in the last few years so for me "console gaming" is more akin to "play through all of this stuff so you can sell it"

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

C-Euro posted:

I'll do PC/handheld stuff if she's around because whatever, but I don't like to do console/TV gaming when she's around because we live in a loft-style place and you can't escape the noise. But I've fallen off the console wagon hard in the last few years so for me "console gaming" is more akin to "play through all of this stuff so you can sell it"

Yeah. I haven't been able to stick with gaming lately. I tend to play the same game over and over on like an endless loop so I can zone out while playing.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I just ate like 20 malt balls from the commissary

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
then I'm gonna make chicken tenders later, that's what I call a healthy diet bitch! TRUMP!!!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Homeless Friend posted:

I just ate like 20 malt balls from the commissary

Homeless Friend posted:

then I'm gonna make chicken tenders later, that's what I call a healthy diet bitch! TRUMP!!!

Sounds yummy!! Are washing that down with any mind altering agents?

I hear there is a certain flavor enhancer that is just lovely with the food items you've mentioned.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

i ordered gyuudon for delivery, gently caress yeah boston

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Yeah. I haven't been able to stick with gaming lately. I tend to play the same game over and over on like an endless loop so I can zone out while playing.

I haven't bought a home console since the Wii. Also I've been working two jobs for the last year and a half and one of them is freelance work-from-home so a lot more of my free time is spent stacking paper (which will be worthless after the imminent collapse of society)

E: The 3DS owns though.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

beautiful women

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

C-Euro posted:

I haven't bought a home console since the Wii. Also I've been working two jobs for the last year and a half and one of them is freelance work-from-home so a lot more of my free time is spent stacking paper (which will be worthless after the imminent collapse of society)

E: The 3DS owns though.

The 3DS does own. :hai:

Man Musk posted:

beautiful women

Oh, nice! Narrowed down any faves?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Pollyanna posted:

i ordered gyuudon for delivery, gently caress yeah boston

So dang yummy. I love those things. :yum:

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
work and burrito

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Rushi posted:

work and burrito

I hope that burrito is delicious. :hai:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
it's jazz sunday!

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

C-Euro posted:

:same:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

I hope that burrito is delicious. :hai:

thank you I hope your lambwine works out

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Rushi posted:

thank you I hope your lambwine works out

I changed my mind about lamb due to laziness.

I'm having pizza and pasta and red wine.
:yum:

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i just ate a 16 oz steak and speacking consoles i am planing to get a ps4 for final fantasy 15 and mass effect 4.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Cyron posted:

i just ate a 16 oz steak and speacking consoles i am planing to get a ps4 for final fantasy 15 and mass effect 4.

You still play Final Fantasy? I watched a bunch of Spoony reviews on that but never got around to actually playing. I started playing vid games late in life.

Good choice on the steak! Medium rare with salt and pepper?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

You still play Final Fantasy? I watched a bunch of Spoony reviews on that but never got around to actually playing. I started playing vid games late in life.

well done with piss reduction

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

DrPossum posted:

well done with piss reduction

That must be some salty steak. Also it's probably very tender, I believe urea is an effective tenderizing agent.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Made some salsa verde pulled pork, op

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

the trump tutelage posted:

Noice!!

Omg, enjoy! A little spicy and a little sweet always makes my day! :kiss:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

:frogon:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I'm at work and sad because packers

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
hung over af op

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Hell yeah!

My dinner was some tomato soup with onions and bacon.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Zeris posted:

hung over af op

hell ya

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

a pork shoulder, green salsa, fresh garlic, cumin, chili powder (& I also used some aleppo pepper and korean pepper), toss that all in a slow cooker and bing bang boom tacos and burrito bowls through the week.

i didn't trim the fat though so it's pretty greasy but, actually, that's good??

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
I did some laundry at my friend's place and we played Coup and Codenames and ate some pizza and now I'm just chilling. Gonna read and go to bed and teach tomorrow. Thanks for asking, Lindsey Graham, I hope you have a productive day in Congress tomorrow!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

George Bush Sr. slams 'ironass' Cheney

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Can't u still have a drink and light up in the Senate? I don't believe that is permitted in the House

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

a pork shoulder, green salsa, fresh garlic, cumin, chili powder (& I also used some aleppo pepper and korean pepper), toss that all in a slow cooker and bing bang boom tacos and burrito bowls through the week.

Hell yeah aleppo pepper. Gonna have to try this, my slow cooker has been horribly under-utilized this winter.

Just one jar of salsa, right? I imagine that covering the whole shoulder in salsa would take a shitload of the stuff.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

iospace posted:

I'm at work and sad because packers

It's ok. The Packers will be back in the game soon enough. It's not like they're the Patriots.

Zeris posted:

hung over af op

Don't I know how you feel! Last week I was ground into the dirt with that. Get better soon!

super sweet best pal posted:

Hell yeah!

My dinner was some tomato soup with onions and bacon.

Dang. So delicious. I just love tomatoes and bacon.

Lol.

Yes...

It so is...
It adds richness and flavor and...

Would have been absolutely perfect if it wasn't for the cumin.

I can't stand cumin. But I would eat your food anyway, that's how good it sounds. I would attempt to ignore the presence of the cumin cuz pulled pork and salsa verde is the best!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I did some laundry at my friend's place and we played Coup and Codenames and ate some pizza and now I'm just chilling. Gonna read and go to bed and teach tomorrow. Thanks for asking, Lindsey Graham, I hope you have a productive day in Congress tomorrow!

Thank you but you know I don't actually do a job in congress. I just confirmed Rex Tillerson. :smugjones: I'm just side eyeing myself right now.

Mariana Horchata posted:

Can't u still have a drink and light up in the Senate? I don't believe that is permitted in the House

When you go to a bathroom stall they can't see what you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

final fantasy is diffent with each game only have a few things in common like a vauge connection to crystals and a few animals. the 15th one have a open world with kingdom heart combat where your party is a indie rock band from 2003 on a road trip.

• Locked thread