Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Okay okay fine I'll throw another ten into the keep the lights on pot.

Is everyone else's stuff sorted out? I kind of lost track with six separate histories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

not to seem like i drew up a lil reference chart to make sure everyone had replied to everyone elses hx questions, which i did in fact do, but i think zylas still waiting for mayor dave and maduo to answer

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Squizzle posted:

not to seem like i drew up a lil reference chart to make sure everyone had replied to everyone elses hx questions, which i did in fact do, but i think zylas still waiting for mayor dave and maduo to answer

You are a treasure, Squizzie.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zyla posted:

who can I trust?

guess i missed this one, but just fyi i can't really be trusted

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Squizzle posted:

oh poo poo, ty for this

Zyla posted:

who can I trust?

Yourself and only yourself. You should trust me anyway, though.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Okay looks like it's time for me to finally make the thread.

One question for reclaimer, is the theme of the tweets you put with your app only woman threatening police or are you not using the 2armor you get

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Okay looks like it's time for me to finally make the thread.

One question for reclaimer, is the theme of the tweets you put with your app only woman threatening police or are you not using the 2armor you get

I'm using the armor for now but my first advance is totally gonna be Impossible Reflexes.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

nice

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

yesssssss lets rock

i havent gitten to play a proper tabletop rpg in ages and im fuckin ready and excited for this

like i have an entire worldview w belief system, motivation, and rough cosmological paradigm for skin man all kickin around in my head and im v excited to see how much it changes or gets outright destroyed as everyones ideas smash together in-game

im like an overeager 20something rn, about subsubforum imagination barbies

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3809441

Alright here goes nothing. Later than I wanted, I always over think these things

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

just wanted to let you fine friendos know that im gonna post in the game thread asap butthe weekend got poo poo busy and travel-y, im gonna try to post yomorrow

im sorry im lollygagging on our dystopian adventures but im not ignoring them!!!!!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
whoa what is this this looks loving awesome

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Sjs00 posted:

whoa what is this this looks loving awesome

It's the best thing to come outta C-SPAM in all its miserable existence.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I'm a massive doofus and forgot to do mc highlights. I'll do them when I get home from work.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Skin Man, Cool

Navarre, Hot

DF Hunter, Sharp

verran, Hard

Beechburn, Hot

Kelly, Cool

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Don't forget about this guy's :v:

Bookmark the game thread so you don't have to dig in the game room for it, if you haven't already

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Not gonna name any names *coughsquizzlecough*

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

So uh, what the heck happened with this? It's been a long time and since nobody else's asked I assume I'm just way the gently caress out of the loop as usual.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
on occasion, if you listen closely
You can hear the ducks' sweet golden signing voices ring out into the night over the small town

I am gopher boy
peckerwood reality
I am gopher boy
Who will buy my ducky brew?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
man, this would be the perfect system for a LISA game

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Reclaimer posted:

So uh, what the heck happened with this? It's been a long time and since nobody else's asked I assume I'm just way the gently caress out of the loop as usual.

Turds didn't post so it's dead

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Turds didn't post so it's dead

Oh, I thought you had some sorta system to boot nonposters. Wasn't like we were hurting for applicants iirc.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

My life is in kind of a rough spot right now so I don't want to do the leg work to wrangle everyone. Sorry

E: though if a remaining/new team volunteered or self organized or whatever I'll try to run a second go

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

My life is in kind of a rough spot right now so I don't want to do the leg work to wrangle everyone. Sorry

E: though if a remaining/new team volunteered or self organized or whatever I'll try to run a second go

I understand, same. I appreciate you trying to put it together though, and Navarre remains available for any future attempts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Im sorry about this i was a bad zyla

• Locked thread