Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the awful cspam lmao union

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
current official ideology:

Mark 3:35. Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.

31 Then Jesus’ mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. 32 A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, “Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you.”

33 “Who are my mother and my brothers?” he asked.

34 Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.”

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Pursuant to the passage of C-SPAM Initiative 0001: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3808036

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Requesting Al! create a new ANTIFAS gang tang for all ACLU donors...C-SPAM needs a black bloc

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

Requesting Al! create a new ANTIFAS gang tang for all ACLU donors...C-SPAM needs a black bloc

i donated to international rescue committee does that count

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Pomp posted:

i donated to international rescue committee does that count

It should. :)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

yes, definitely

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
felt

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
this is just good advice for anyone so i took this post and made it an ee cummings poem / policy directive for the week of 1/30 thanks

Gringostar posted:

drink more water, project your voice from the abdomen instead of from the lungs

drink more water.
pro
j
e
c
t your voice.
from the abdomen.
instead
of from thelungs.

----------------

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3808218

Q1 MMXVII Book Club Thread

for Saul Alinsky book posting

:buddy:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

thread closed after days of voting resulting in PASSAGE of the Lock Him Up act by 76% aye 24 % nay lock his rear end up 14088 hours gulag :getin:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

thread closed after days of voting resulting in PASSAGE of the Lock Him Up act by 76% aye 24 % nay lock his rear end up 14088 hours gulag :getin:

:redhammer:

:byewhore:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
The system works! :shobon:

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Mariana Horchata posted:

hell, i'd prefer that over the one i have now

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Was boosted still posting here or was he tried in absentia?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Johnny Joestar posted:

hell, i'd prefer that over the one i have now

ya either that or im going rogue and making a Teen Vogue gang tag for my self

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
The System Works

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
oh and for the touch of :perfect:

quote:

zen death robot: 9/11/2018 hahhhahha
zen death robot: thats his probation end date

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

logikv9 posted:

boosted rolling off of probation will now be the 2nd most tragic of the three tragic things that happened on 9/11

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i am officially naming lastgirl the director of the AVALANCHE branch of the office of art and sigs and stuff or whatever we called it (waves palmetto branch or whatever in an official looking matter)

by the way crazycloud, what were the three additional cabinet appointments i asked 4 for lindsay graham,

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

logikv9 posted:

change i can believe in

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

logikv9 posted:

The System Works

i plan to live for a long time but when i die i will go knowing i helped make a positive difference in my own way :buddy:

----------------

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

i am officially naming lastgirl the director of the AVALANCHE branch of the office of art and sigs and stuff or whatever we called it (waves palmetto branch or whatever in an official looking matter)

by the way crazycloud, what were the three additional cabinet appointments i asked 4 for lindsay graham,

lindsay graham caro and vilerat were your nominees but no specific positions

vilerat will be posthumously awarded the cspam presidential medal of freedom and a subforumwide day of remembrance for vilerat's posting and hillary's political career will be declared at that time TBD
caro will be appointed cspam NOC ambassador to Syria and Lebanon
Senator Lindsay O Graham not sure yet thinking Secretary of Sweet Tea & Sodomy but open to ideas l m k t h x

----------------

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

boosted rolling off of probation will now be the 2nd most tragic of the three tragic things that happened on 9/11

4 things!! 9/11, Benghazi, Abuelita's Pneumonia, Free Boosted

unless you were omitting actual 9/11 from the list in which case that's fair not tragic we had it coming lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

4 things!! 9/11, Benghazi, Abuelita's Pneumonia, Free Boosted

unless you were omitting actual 9/11 from the list in which case that's fair not tragic we had it coming lol

i was omitting 9/11 and either benghazi or the pneumonia depending on yer preference and adding the 9/11 coup of the democratically elected Salvador allende (#1)

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

i was omitting 9/11 and either benghazi or the pneumonia depending on yer preference and adding the 9/11 coup of the democratically elected Salvador allende (#1)

:catstare:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

Senator Lindsay O Graham
Secretary of Sweet Tea & Sodomy

I accept

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

logikv9 posted:

The System Works

still disappointed that 35712 hours was not the probation time, it'd put Boosted out through the next election

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

during your reelection campaign can i ask you to add a platform that if Boosted's probation somehow outlasts the Trump presidency some fabulous prize is earned

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

during your reelection campaign can i ask you to add a platform that if Boosted's probation somehow outlasts the Trump presidency some fabulous prize is earned

this is a fun idea

you mean something on top of not having to read his shite as president pence electrocuted my balls with a car battery? That's a pretty fab prize already but I'll think of something even biglier

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

this is a fun idea

you mean something on top of not having to read his shite as president pence electrocuted my balls with a car battery? That's a pretty fab prize already but I'll think of something even biglier

permaban

you know in your heart that's the payoff

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

this is a fun idea

the prize should be naming rights for the cutest of Beyoncé's twins

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

the prize should be naming rights for the cutest of Beyoncé's twins

i don't think we can just do that but you never know what zany EO the piss prez is gonna sign next maybe we can name anyone's babies as early as next week

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc6ZWa4X_PE

the executive mansion is a snail's house :aaaaa:

Hail crazy cloud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToMKAxLC9Ik&t=190s

:shroom:

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 22:15 on Feb 2, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

who is that guy? that tattoo is sexy as gently caress! if I didn't have a pillsbury doughboy body, I would get that tattoo too!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

who is that guy? that tattoo is sexy as gently caress! if I didn't have a pillsbury doughboy body, I would get that tattoo too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POR5t4hjtPg

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i move to filibuster the powerball ban

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Current Policy Directive: Verse for 2/3/17: Mark 7:17-23

Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.”

After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.

He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile a person."

Love yourself, love those around you, have a nice weekend friends be good 2 1 another don't be a dumb fucken donny

----------------

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

i move to filibuster the powerball ban

i second, return powerball to her rightful home, cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
cspam's executive does not have pardon powers so i guess this is more of a judicial branch thing maybe mariana can put the bong down for a few minutes today and see if we can free powerball awoooooo

• Locked thread