Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I hope they keep doing reasonable price packs for a long time to keep the game going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

they probalby mean like 200 dollars by reasonable price :angry:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

jeez louise like 2 pile bunkers on chipp dizzies him and does 85% damage

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

plz slayer kill this child

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:worship:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

:stare:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHuVP7AE6Ro

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Entering a Guilty heat tourney today

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Entering a Guilty heat tourney today

is it going to be streamed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

is it going to be streamed

Yes but I had the times wrong and didn't actually enter lol. It's a monthly thing apparently so I'll be back in march

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Maybe before then I'll learn a single air to air or AA combo :newlol:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Yes but I had the times wrong and didn't actually enter lol. It's a monthly thing apparently so I'll be back in march

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

millia's anti air options are kind of crap iirc. probably 5k or 2h if its real obvious so u can convert into iad bnb crap. jk is real good for air to air it comes out instantly and chains into itself so you can mash if u need to so u can get the combo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im looking forward to seeing what her new 6P is gonna look like bc as it is if I dont roman cancel it I just get the two hit version w/no real damage and the other guy just techs out and im back to square one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ive had some success just doing YRC 2H if I time it well though which is kinda fun to do. im going to see john wick 2 tonight but when I get home Ill play some guilty with people

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

im looking forward to seeing what her new 6P is gonna look like bc as it is if I dont roman cancel it I just get the two hit version w/no real damage and the other guy just techs out and im back to square one

i think u can still combo into close s after the 2nd hit of 6p, althou u may push the oher guy back too far sometimes idk. close s is another okay aa for her iirc but the dude has to be like right over her head.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

not real sure tho last time i tried to play milia for 20 seconds i kept getting frustrated she woouldn't do the worlds worst dive kick

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

also dOEs ne1 want to play guilty gear on pc or psn 2day i have a poo poo load of beer and all the cleaning and laundry is done :thumbsup:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yeah I'll have to bust out the PC version. It's installed but I haven't even launched it yet, I'm really good with money.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Oh yeah I'll have to bust out the PC version. It's installed but I haven't even launched it yet, I'm really good with money.

i've re3cently purchased kirby planet robobot and hitman the full season 50% off!!! while drunk and don't remmeber purchasing thme

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

help in training actually can do the millia iad crap when there isn't 20 frames of lag + even times the disc right so i can't mash out of it with 2k

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good games. I especially liked the match where both rounds ended with me putting a disc randomly in neutral and then you full screen yolo kicking directly into it and dying, and the double KO match

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Good games. I especially liked the match where both rounds ended with me putting a disc randomly in neutral and then you full screen yolo kicking directly into it and dying, and the double KO match

gotta use that max charged dragon kick my man

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

help in training actually can do the millia iad crap when there isn't 20 frames of lag + even times the disc right so i can't mash out of it with 2k

Ty. Although I still can't really convert much stuff in neutral to air combos, I need to watch some tape and master 5K pick ups

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i sware 2 god i'm pretty sure the (air?) version of ryuujin is invincible the whole way thru unless they changed that with the digital figure patch [the y may have idr]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Ty. Although I still can't really convert much stuff in neutral to air combos, I need to watch some tape and master 5K pick ups

i managed 2 do iad poo poo disc iad poo poo extender pin kick more iad poo poo like once when i was more heavily invested in learning millia and felt like a gawd. but just that one time :gonk:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My friend who lives a block away is buying GG, win. So I can kick his rear end for 1000 games straight before he gives up and cries

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the fastfall yrc and disc yrc are really obnoxious btw, keep doing them. jam doesn't have much obnoxious poo poo she can do with yrc unforunately ;-( most of the Real Japanese pros seem to save her meter for overdrives, rrc throw tech i can't do at all, or goofy rc stuff off lucky counter hit dragon kicks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i managed 2 do iad poo poo disc iad poo poo extender pin kick more iad poo poo like once when i was more heavily invested in learning millia and felt like a gawd. but just that one time :gonk:

It's a real good feel when you keep someone looped in a corner like that and produce death by a thousand cuts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the fastfall yrc and disc yrc are really obnoxious btw, keep doing them. jam doesn't have much obnoxious poo poo she can do with yrc unforunately ;-( most of the Real Japanese pros seem to save her meter for overdrives, rrc throw tech i can't do at all, or goofy rc stuff off lucky counter hit dragon kicks

Fast fall YRC is fun as heck. Im trying to get tricky with the secret garden YRC as well because you can input the path and then YRC so the entire move has zero frames but the ball still moves which is pretty fuckin twisted.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Fast fall YRC is fun as heck. Im trying to get tricky with the secret garden YRC as well because you can input the path and then YRC so the entire move has zero frames but the ball still moves which is pretty fuckin twisted.

yeah there's a dude on the jonio stream i've seen a couple times whose really good at doing that and it looks like a miserable time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The new sfv character comes out on Tuesday and I kinda wanna try her out. She has a dandy step and double jumps and ice moves so maybe a character in sfv will actually be fun?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

The new sfv character comes out on Tuesday and I kinda wanna try her out. She has a dandy step and double jumps and ice moves so maybe a character in sfv will actually be fun?

The stun meter freeze sounds pretty powerful

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://clips.twitch.tv/unrivaledtournaments/ElegantPigeonNinjaTroll?tt_medium=clips_api&tt_content=url

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

there was a preview picture i saw in my youtube bar in an alt costume and her face without the hat is worse than kens incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

• Locked thread